Reviews for The Hero and Huntress
myulander chapter 1 . 3/22
nice & cool
guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
you should have link say that "legends never die" line during the fight. something like link gets stabbed, nightmare says that pathetic mortal heroes will always fall against his might, but then have link gather all his strength, yell "heroes may die, but legends endure" (quote from picture I saw on internet, look up dark legend of zelda images and it is one of those pictures), then go all badass on nightmare. That would be amazing. have link's aura go super powerful and mary-sue nightmare. I usually don't like mary-sues, but link going mary-suing never gets old. :)
Joey chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I loved this stories i hope you write another one about Taki&Link.
madlink007 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
That story was awesome, loved the Hellboy reference.
deadpoolhulk chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Wow! is the first thing that comes to mind.

amazing story absolutely fantastic from start to finish (Nice to see Ivy show up too :P) and really sweet relationship development between Link and Takai.

Ps. Did you have Link quote Octimus Prime in the last chapter? because if you did that is the most badass thing ever.
bankai179 chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
great story...keep up the excellent work
bankai179 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
what a lovely ch
bankai179 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
how sweet...my angel
bankai179 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
love ch 2
bankai179 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
nice way of bonding the two.
chm01 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
nice, looking foward to teh next fic
warrior of six blades chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
nice job with the story good luck on your future stories too.
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Ha!

This seemed fine, but of course, it is just my opinion.

As for the Easter Egg...can't see it, except the one you noted of Nightmare sounding like Hellboy.
BlackXII chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
HOLY CRAP! BEST CLIMATIC CONCLUSION EVAH! This Is PURE EPICNESS! Great job dude.