Reviews for Death Wish
New88 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Awww .. You stories never seem stop amazie me ..
What cute chapter ..super cute ..I love all the intercation between the brothers :) ..this line made me tree up ," I want you to think of my house, as the place you come home to for the holidays, or even when you just need someone to talk to." Oh my God :)

But I have to point out that ,You kind showed spanking as wrong abusive act !
But other than that ..I think I love you now loool
Thank you so much for writing this :).
Take care honey
New88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I didn't watch the show ,But I am guessing getting Charlie involved was all you wonderful creative idea :)
I love how you built the story :)so interstting and fun to read ...
Lool Veronica comparing her current boyfriend to her ex loool and
how the hell did she manage to fall in love with 3different guys already !isn't she 19y loooool
ImAGiver chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Wow-oh-wow, give a girl a heart attack with good writing, why dontcha? This. Was. Outstanding. I've always wanted to see a story in the Veronica Mars section that truly highlights Logan's vulnerability and his need for connection with a stronger male role. I never would have thought it would be this kind of story! I'm so glad I clicked it! I loved reading it from the first few sentences all the way to the end. Charlie's an absolute dream, and I love his compassion and empathy towards Logan, who's always needed a strong, positive influence in his life. You characterized all the characters so perfectly (I liked how there wasn't too much V/L. I mean, I love them, but they get tedious from time to time). It was nice to see somebody standing up for Logan once in awhile. I'm glad Charlie was able to cut in when he could. You did an amazing job and I hope you consider writing another VM story in the future (maybe a sequel, yes?)! Keep up the great work, ficjetwriter!

Have nice days,

~Sarah
Paracosm chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Great story!
unwritten010778 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This is awesome! Please continue!
radiate689 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
great story you should write more chapters
radiate689 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
good start
Robin Hoodlum chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story so much! I was so heartbroken when "Veronica Mars" got canceled because I so wanted to see Charlie and Logan connect(not to mention LoVe too). It was painful to see how sad Logan was to have had a chance at having a real family connection and feel like he blew it. That's all he's ever wanted-someone to love him unconditionally. You wrote their new brotherly bond beautifully. I couldn't believe Spencer whipped him with a belt! That was horrible. I loved that Charlie stepped in, but I gotta say, I wanted to kill the guy myself. I know he didn't know about Logan's abuse, but gosh, could you think of a worse solution to "straighten the kid out" than to whip an abused kid? Lucky for Logan that Charlie is a teacher and understands things like that.

Thanks for the wonderful read:)
LucyJennaDarling chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
i really like the story. is that all? or will there be more to look forward to. i like the way you write its really realistic and true to the character. im too tired to write a good review but i felt i should say something thank you,
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work
mixdgrl1979 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I hope you post more soon...Great Job!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010