Reviews for Death Wish
Johijoha chapter 3 . 5/11
I really liked the relationship between Logan and Charlie here. It was beautiful and very touching. Surprinsingly for me, I didn't really like that you brought Veronica and Logan back together so easily. She is after all one of the people who left him/didn't care enough. I think I would have liked to see Charlie in a bit of a Keith Mars-Mode. Being disapproving of Veronica, but not quite as judgemental as Keith. An open ending with a tentive hope for the future might have worked better for this particular story and left more of an impact ... just my two cents on the issue.
Anyway, it was a beautiful and very touching story and for once I liked your treatment of the spanking situation (even if Charlie could have acted a tad earlier :P)
wolfe80 chapter 3 . 4/3
I absolutely loved this story! It was such a great way to bring Logan and Charlie together and loved the backstory you created for them. Was very believable given how much of a monster Aaron was. Even though there wasn't a lot of LoVe interaction, his escape just to try to be sure she was safe was so touching, especially since he knew he'd probably end up paying for it due to Spencer's earlier threat. Man did I ever hate Spencer! Again shows how much Logan loves Veronica and will go to whatever length to try to protect her. I loved that interaction between them so much. Loved Charlie grounding him too, even though of course he could have refused since he's an adult, but it showed how much Charlie really loves him and how much he respects Charlie too that he complied. Thanks so much for finishing this, otherwise I probably wouldn't have stumbled upon it.
AmyPC chapter 3 . 3/31
This was amazing! To watch Logan heal and grow by being loved and cared for by family. I especially love the stories that are so emotional I can't contain my own emotion. Fantastic!
E. Beckham chapter 3 . 3/30
Great finish to a great story! Glad someone wrote about Logan and Charlie's relationship!
cheshire15 chapter 3 . 3/29
Thank you for finishing. I love the happy ending.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 3/28
This is just gorgeous. I really wish the show would have given us Charlie and Logan, but even if they did, it wouldn't have been this good. Thanks for this. I love when I read something and don't realize how much I needed it until I'm in the midst of it. Fantastic work!
That was an awesome story and so worth the wait. You did a great job!
kerali chapter 3 . 3/27
That was an amazing story and I'm thrilled you finished it. I probably wouldn't have read it otherwise. I loved the role that Charlie took in Logan's life and how Keith brought them together. I love the idea of Logan having a place to be and a home that is safe for him.
otkcp chapter 3 . 3/27
Good job finishing it! I love Logan, such a little lost puppy.
Kayte76 chapter 3 . 3/27
I thought you were never going to finish this. Thank you!
Gttttttttttt chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Awww .. You stories never seem stop amazie me ..
What cute chapter ..super cute ..I love all the intercation between the brothers :) ..this line made me tree up ," I want you to think of my house, as the place you come home to for the holidays, or even when you just need someone to talk to." Oh my God :)

But I have to point out that ,You kind showed spanking as wrong abusive act !
But other than that ..I think I love you now loool
Thank you so much for writing this :).
Take care honey
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I didn't watch the show ,But I am guessing getting Charlie involved was all you wonderful creative idea :)
I love how you built the story :)so interstting and fun to read ...
Lool Veronica comparing her current boyfriend to her ex loool and
how the hell did she manage to fall in love with 3different guys already !isn't she 19y loooool
ImAGiver chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Wow-oh-wow, give a girl a heart attack with good writing, why dontcha? This. Was. Outstanding. I've always wanted to see a story in the Veronica Mars section that truly highlights Logan's vulnerability and his need for connection with a stronger male role. I never would have thought it would be this kind of story! I'm so glad I clicked it! I loved reading it from the first few sentences all the way to the end. Charlie's an absolute dream, and I love his compassion and empathy towards Logan, who's always needed a strong, positive influence in his life. You characterized all the characters so perfectly (I liked how there wasn't too much V/L. I mean, I love them, but they get tedious from time to time). It was nice to see somebody standing up for Logan once in awhile. I'm glad Charlie was able to cut in when he could. You did an amazing job and I hope you consider writing another VM story in the future (maybe a sequel, yes?)! Keep up the great work, ficjetwriter!

Have nice days,

~Sarah
Paracosm chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Great story!
unwritten010778 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This is awesome! Please continue!