Reviews for Rats
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. The feels are just... Wow! Poor Dean. I'm not afraid of rats at all, but I know people who are, and if I imagine myself in Dean's place but covered in honeybees or wasps even while they AREN'T stinging... Oh, God, getemoff getemoff getemOFF! Sam, you'd better be really nice to him for a long time while he gets over this. *shudder*
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
sweet...well except the rats eating on Dean, but they have a great taste... we can let them have this:)
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Eaten by rats, gotta say that's a new one. Very much enjoyed, thanks for sharing!
yurisnow chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
o_o That'd be awful... getting eaten by rats and you can't do anything... At all. -shudders- Thank God it wasn't snakes -runs away and cries-

Awesome job :)
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Rats, even Dean is not immune to it.

Creepy and like it. :)
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ew, rats. Thanks, but no thanks.

Aw, the new story isn't for Supernatural. It's for Leverage, which I've never read/watched. *hangs head* Wah. Ah well. Still got plenty left. ;D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh! That's great *O*

Poor, poor Dean! That's probably the world's most terrible situation ahahha

Loved that! ) I was so happy when Sammy saved him in the end... Just awnnnn! ahahha

Congrats

Kisses

Rosetta
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
poor dean poor dean poor dean! Rats are just waaaay to gross!

This is a great story!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I read a bunch of your stuff today and this is the best! LOVE IT! I was so hyperventilating with Dean and mentally screaming for Sam with him. And I love Sam just not commenting on Dean's tears and wiping them away and picking up his brother to get them out of there. Then later, as Dean regains mobility in the motel room, he's comforted and patted and is given something warm to drink and tucked in.
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Phew, let me catch my breath. All those 'Sam Sam Sam' and 'Sammy-Sammy-Sammy please' had me hyperventilating right along with Dean. Now I need to close my eyes and imagine the rest of the scene complete with lots of comfort and Sam somehow getting a paralyzed Dean back to the motel room.

:-) DM
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was so seriously creepy it was difficult to read. No wonder Dean hates rats!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awww, tenderness.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great fic! I loved this so much. Poor Dean. But yay for Sam saving him on time!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh No Rats...I hate them just like Dean. Good story, loved it.
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Nice! Kinda freaked me out too which is a good thing. It was nice to see Sam rescue his big brother!