Reviews for Shameless
Cuz if he does,he is completely screwed
24HourHonor chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This story was so adorable! Duncan is so hilarious and sweet. I still can't believe he threw a Courtney's panties at her in front of the whole school. Good stuff.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hahaha, laughed a lot with that moment at the Gym and Courtney's line: "There were moments I wanted to beat him with the closest blunt object I could find...". Their sweet moment at the end was a nice sip of soup for my soul *_*. Good job!
MewLuna chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
LMAO! I THOUGHT THIS WAS HILARIOUS AND SWEET! XD Loved it!
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww, so cute. When's Her Mask coming?
SparklyWarlock chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i would be so embarassed if someone did that to me
Contemperina chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aw, that was cute. And something that would totally happen. (:

One thing, though. In the summary, you wrote "conscious" (which means awake) when I think you meant to write "conscience" (the little voice.) But that's just a little thing.

Keep it up! I love it.

~Rina
guitarNrd362 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Like it? I LOVED IT! x3 very well written, and pretty funny :D hahah this is totally how Duncan and courtney's relationship is, and in high school! Please keep writing!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Where do you get your ideas? XD They're all so amazing! :D I loved this, as always, I can't wait for the next one! ;)
The Dramatic Runner chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i love this, this was very perfect, it was simple yet so beautiful, so humoristic yet so romantic, not a lot of writters can do that, so that's why you rock so much!
Alexex chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was SO totally cute, fluffy, and sweet. Not to mention funny! The whole "You left these at my house last night, Babe!" was SO awesome, especially because I have almost the same thing in my word drabble chapter of my one shot collection. What a coincidence!

I can't wait for any of your updates! Hopefully they're soon!
xXduncanxloverXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ya know, i don't think there's one of your stories i don't like :) it was just so cute and sweet, how could you NOT like this? hehehe. love it)
discography chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Where do you get all this inspiration! I love all your one-shots (: and you have to be the most consistantly fast (thankfully) authors on this sight! It was cute- and very incharacter. And wonderful like usual. Good job (:
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
haha, awwww, this is so cute :) I love it :)
hihellothere chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aww...so sweet, and it fit Duncan and Courtney's relationship so well.