Reviews for Redemption
Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
MORE. MORE. MORE.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
gosh darn you! im in love with this fanfic and two years after its been updated it STILL doesnt have the fourth chapter! PLEASE upload it sometime! please? pretty please? with all the pandas unicorns cupcakes and love beheld in this almighty world (lol)?
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Hahahaha XD If only Ron, Seamus and Dean knew wat he was REALLY doing ;) That. Would have been funny
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ooo Wow does Draco actually care for Harry? ;D Heehe I knew it...
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
i love this story it's so hot
TheQueenieM chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Wooo, I like where this is going! Thus far: yummy. With yum sauce, and an extra serving of yum on the side.
The Green Eye chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Awesome chapter! This was so good! I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what will become of their relationship! :D
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I. Need. A. Part. Four! You must write more, this story is brilliant and has my fangirl heart beating a little faster with each chapter...please update it soon, I am too in love with it! I love your Harry, he's so cute and "fit" as Draco mentioned, hehe, ;) x x x
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
You're going to give me a heart attack with all this yummy boy action :D I adored this chapter, it made me laugh and at the same time I was so enjoying the sexyness of it all. I can't believe you reviewed on my story, I feel so grateful that such a great writer did so :D :D *squeals*
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my GOODNESS! I am so addicted to this story - I must read more... You are such a good writer, and you deliver the characters with such style. I had a mini fangirl spazz attack while reading this chapter and I can't tell you how excited I was when Draco's attitude changed so suddenly, I loved it! I'm on to read the next chapter. :)
lovebird17 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
*flatly* I'm going to kill you.

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US LIKE THAT, HUH? DO YOU LIKE TO COMPLETELY SCREW AROUND WITH OUR MINDS? (I can be bribed, of course... I'm not picky, either.)

I'm lovin' it!

Purry love,

lovebird17
tenspeed457 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
hmm... a fourshot, you say? more like a however-many-you-want-shot. :D this is a really good story. I love it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »