Reviews for Tiaras and Tattoos
Evalee Knight chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hello! I wanted to leave a review for one of your stories since you've been reviewing mine. And anyway this story of yours was too cute not to review! I truly did like it, Grace is just so cute! I wasn't at all surprised when Abby got her a goth princess dress! That's just so Abby, lol!

I laughed out loud at Gibbs putting band aids on Alyssa's tattoo. Definitely a Gibbs thing to do! All in all a good, cute one shot story. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Kima00 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It's obvious for you, but not for me. Anyway great chapter, but why did you stop to write on your other stories?
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I thought the reference to SWAK was completely obvious. I can't believe no one got that one. LOL!
dawnmarie1971 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
ok I was genuinely exited about the update till I opened it

hope you add another chapter soon

You have great talent remember write cause you love too

Its is a gift that not everyone has to offer
gaben chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Okayyy . It was the episode where Tony opened the mail and blew dust all over . He and Kate were confined together etc . Don' t remember the exact title of the episode. Bit it was a great one Tony nearly died. Will pm you some of my ideas if you want. Your characters have great scope within the daddy Gibbs universe.
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Maybe I'm wrong but 'Witch Hunt' springs to mind withe the tiara.
IrishDipstick chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Oh that is so cheating!
gaben chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awww. Very nice. Bandaides on the tattoo . So uncool Ha ha .
sarahbeara07 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great story,all very sparkly and girly.

Gracie is so cute,she's gonna have Gibbs wrapped round her little finger!

Can see Alyssa and Gibbs butting heads if you decide to continue,doubt she's gonna be happy to do what Gibbs tells her!

Hope you continue this series,I love Gibbs daddy stories.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
it was a great story thanks keep up the great work
IrishDipstick chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Impressive, sparkly and very cute :) loved it, keep going!