Reviews for Life's Cookbook
Wynter Spite chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Ooh, I'm going to have to show that chocolate mousse recipe to my father. He's the cook of the family. Good story, by the way, and I found the recipes at the end interesting. :)
Nychell21 chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
That was a delicious(awesome) meal(story), thank you chef(Willowsnake)!•
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Kawai! Such a lovely story! I think I am in love with you...r writing style and talent! Hah, got ya there! Admit it. :P

And just to answer your question - who faints when they're being confessed to? Hinata if it is Naruto, telling her he loves her! Hell, even saying his name makes her faint, him giving her the l-word would probably send her into a coma for a century, if not more. :D
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
damn it. that could have gone on a while longer TTATT
SammuriKitty chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Now that I've finished this story I find it extremely rushed...but cute. I feel like a lot more time should have been integrated, you know have Joey living there longer than a day to not only discover his own (non existent at the beginning) feelings, and give Kaiba more time to confess after hiding his own feelings all through high school. But it was extremely cute. So you've succeeded there. Good job. :)
HopeEverglade chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i love this story!
joey-anderson chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
that was awesome! it's was so funny :D
i liked joey's reaction after Seto kissed him
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I loved it! :D
hatake gabrielle chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
jajajajaj me jodo!

jajaja fuck me!

I died!
I laugh like no tomorrow!

jajajajaj

poor seto state!jajajajajajajajaj

thank you!
hatake gabrielle chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
why seto did it!1

T_T

I almost cry for JoeY!

if i were joey I'd cryed non stop!

thank for the reciepe!
fire dragonheart chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I loved this and Im going to try some of those recipes
Lord Mushie chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
You know what you should do Willow? You should write another fic like this one. Y'know, with Jou being a good cook and all. I would LOVE to read another one like it.
Ragna01 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Great story. Short and to the point but with enough spice to make mr want more!
KeiMaxwell chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Aaw~ so sweet! x3
wishfulliving89 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
love the story. very cute an sweet.