Reviews for Sword of Slytherin
mysinger chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
I love that it was Draco who took the initiative this time and was the one to kill Mezra. It's an added bonus that Voldemort was already killed off by Mezra to save Harry the trouble. Another excellent story. I look forward to the sequel. Thank you.
mysinger chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Severus and Angel are sweet together. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story except I can't find something normal
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Yay! Mezra's gone; and Draco finally got his moment of glory.

Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Albus, Minerva, Poppy, even my old Head of House learned at some point in time that my father abused me.

-Yes, and did nothing about it, except to cheer on the Marauders. It was only Aurora who truly cared about any of it.

Some interesting developments here-I kind of like the camaraderie between Aurora and Esmee.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Good chapter. One has to wonder if Lupin would give any points to a Slytherin who did the spell correctly, or if only Gryffindors would be so honored, mind you. And allowing such an open conflict to erupt in his class doesn't speak well for his class-managing skills.

But the rest of the chapter is prettygood, and with luck the situation will be resolved with Declan.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Awww. I'm glad that the truth spills out of Harry at the end; that explains all sorts of stupid and not-thinking behavior with him, doesn't it?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
"The sword is at Darfor Castle."

-Wouldn't it be nice to find out where the castle is? Or to bring extra food and water? Or weapons beyond a wand? But nooo...

Fortunately, Deus ex House elf brings them to the castle.

And it appears to be a trap.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
This chapter is all about mothers and fathers-good ones, bad ones, and in between ones.

I wonder which category Eileen Prince falls into?

And I wonder what would happen to Snape's Dark Mark if Angel kissed it and made it better?
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Love the bathtub routine, the laugh attacks, and pretty much anything Angel does. I'd put a monitoring Charm on that girl, though; she's too good at escaping.

As for Umbridge...well, expect someone who knew her took her out, given the missing vocal chords. But with 42 Ministry officials dead, who's left? The Wizarding World isn't that big.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
I'll be speaking with Dumbledore.

-Yes, I see the Headmaster's hand in the decoration scheme, too.

As for Aurora, post partum depression _and_ possession sure add up to one dangerous woman; glad that Angel and Syrene were able to help her.

Very good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Too bad that "Slytherin" automaticaly equals 'evil' to Orin.

And Angel is cute, though I don't see why she has to be a total pureblood.

She's adorable, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
So why isn't she upset with Mum?

-Because Snape is around, and everyone is trained to blame everything on him.

Anyway, excellent chapter. And if I heard someone screaming and the door was locked, I'd start working on the wall. Just sayin'.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Interesting, and scary, chapter. I'm glad that Syrene was there to help protect Harry and the others. I hope Aurora and her baby are safe, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad that Aurora and the baby will be all right, though I suspect she will hate bed rest, and Severus will have to use a Sticking Charm every once in a while.

Declan-I'm glad he's using his powers for good, though the potion that Snape gave him probably helps.