Reviews for So the World Might be Mended?
Kyreo chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I think was a wonderful rough draft for the emotions that you want to portray in this little fic. I liked it! I have always liked Ostrava of Boletaria and would love to see him in more writings and this was a good first.
Aeden chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm liking this fic.
Adam Kujawinski chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I was actually thinking of making my own fic... but ill leave you to do it :) good job! Nailed It
Riku 9846 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I like it and love the game and its music
Alex-Sthede chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
First, you are a good writer. I'm actually writing a fic of Demon's Souls right now, and will be using your style as a reference. Second, it was beautifully detailed, not too much, but enough to trigger the mind's eye. It takes a bit of skill to do that. Third, the ending to the story was perfect, using the maiden's call to symbolize how Ostrava gets to the nexus.
DarkFonist chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
How dare you supplant me as being the first fic in this section!

...just kidding.

Very well written. You descriptions are detailed enough to feel like we are in the area, while not being too large to feel like they are dragging on. I think that's probably one of the most important parts of writing for a game like Demon's Souls; getting the atmosphere right.
I Read For the Content chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Well, I like it, it's well thought out, but:

Isn't his real name Ariona Allant or something like that?

Mephisopheles says that Ostrava is his Pseudonym, that is, his fake name
patroner chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is the FIRST Fanfiction of Demons Souls I saw on the Internet and... its pretty good!

Ostrava is my favourite Character from the game and you pictured his grief and desperate trys to convience his father very well. Also I like to know more about your OC Ondrea :)

I would love to see more of this (oh and and I would prefer an "actual full blown Fic of this")

(sorry about spelling errors and such, Im from Germany, and never payed too much attention during english lessons)