Reviews for The Diary of Payson Keeler
payson keeler chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
you are the champion you are good at gymnastics you really good team work together you are race all different team country.
payson keeler chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
you area in boulder at Boston you are the winner championship gold medal
You are good time pays on keeler national team.
mind-the-apostrophe chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I just stumbled across this and think it's great! I love the voice you constructed for Payson. Plus, I'm so honored that you mentioned my fic! )
rebecamontiel chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I need to read the next chapter :)

Thank you for writing this!

I love your stories!
beezyland chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Gah, I know I tell you this in every review and I'm yet to deliver on it, but you make me want to write a Paystin!

It just makes sense to me. Like, all the other girls are too easy, you know? At first he wanted Emily, but then he knows about Damon so he knows she's basically a lost cause in love. Lo is with Carter. I bet he saw Kaylie and was like 'damn I got this' and he did! Now with Payson, she has willpower like Austin has charisma so I think she'd give him a run for his money and they'd be a total power couple for sure.

"This was incredibly stupid.

And I wasn't even drunk."

Ahaha Oh Payson. See! Even serious, focused girls are no match against the Austin Tucker charm. Universal truth, babe.

I really do think Paystin brings out the best in you. I love your Nicky/Payson stories too, but your Paystin ones just seem so much juicier and hotter. Nicky Russo is the kind of boy you want to marry, but Austin Tucker is the one you want to have a hot fling with. LOL

Anyways, just so you know, I think I might have just called out another writer on your behalf. I was so excited to see a new Paystin story and then I started reading it and I was like wtf? this is like a out of character, condensed version of A Night to Remember and I told them that. I did give em' the benefit of the doubt (sorta) and some constructive criticism. Well, you'll see it. Like you credited mind-the-apostrophe. That person could have done that to you, but they'll probably claim to have not read yours. I dunno. Just sayin'. I'm a bitch, but I got your back.

I love this freaking story and Paystin.

XOXO
erinjoy29 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved this. I have to admit that Sasha/Payson is my favourite pairing, but I enjoy the Austin/Payson as a close second. I look forward to seeing where this story goes... Especially since I love the story you said you got the idea from.
AmyAm chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I like it. I like this Austin/Payson thing you've got going. Though I'm not sure if I could write it. Good job though!