Reviews for Might Have Been
So they put the dog through shit just to suprise tony what a holes
Ok so mcgee had what ever tony would of had if he had beeb there...well that just totally ruined this whole story

Congrats
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Totally amazing job on the entire story! Love your work!
PgTnr1 chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Great original story.
PgTnr1 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Loved it! Could totally see Tony working with a K9 unit.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Story started off great. I loved the plot idea and I LOVED how you made Tony an K9 handler. That was awesome. But what turned me off was when you gave him a wife, very out of character for Tony. then moving on to chapter 4 when he starts balling after Cisco gets shot, even more out of character. Just as the story progressed, he got more and more out of character. Total turn off.
The Greek me chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
"My lungs are pristine. You'll never be able to catch me." This is a so DiNozzo thing to say...LOl...L really loved the fact that Tony decked McGee...He deserved it...
The Greek me chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really loved the fact that Tony didn't back down and told Gibbs he was wrong...Great story...
AgentD.6 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Just reading up on some of your stories, I loved this one.
FRK921 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
cheesy ending line but it was great!
FRK921 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
...wha?

Saddness
FRK921 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'd like to give you a little pointer for ch. 2

The majority of K-9 officers are required to give a suspect 3 warnings before releasing their dog! It's how they stop from getting sued for "police brutality".
hitsuni chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Love this! I kind of stumbled into your account and found all these fantastic stories here. This was written in 2010-2011 and i'm really really slow. Can't believe i haven't read this!

Very original. Compared to the many 'what if' stories that I've read. This is definitely going to be at the top of my favourites list. Very in character. Very realistic. Love it!

I really do hope that you're still writing NCIS fics! Would love to read more!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Very different take on Tony and Gibbs. And well the whole team.
Corala chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Will he be ok i do hope so