Reviews for The Heart
CallisaDawn chapter 1 . 1/22
Amazing! But now I'm weirdly turned on. yep. Merp.
Sere-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
question: what the fruk did i just read?
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I am now strangely hungry.
Absolutely loved this.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
My GOD that was disturbing. Very good writing by the way. But poor Russia! I love Russia you see. I hope you write what Russia does to America. I want to see what Russia does to HIS heart. I know what I would do. _
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That... was amazing.

I normally hate poetry (actually, I still don't understand this) but this was so amazing o.o

DX Gah, I wish there was another chapter just to go into depth about a few things that were tough to understand,b but nah. It's wayyy better this way.

Awesome Job! Happy Writing :D
hetaliamaster99 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
For some reason... I loved that story. I'm kinda cra in the mid brain LOL
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow, how macabre, yet undeniably poetic.
lussia's clssic tea of life chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
holy cow! wickedd! i loved that! i love grotesque things once in a while c:

awesome job, as usual!
ScarfYearRound chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This. This made me shiver with... Discuss. And this heaving feeling. I don't know. It was disturbing in a good way I think. I want to congratulate you on the most... Odd fanfic I'be ever read.

I really like Russia in this. Especially at the end. He was all whispers and proximity and licks of the ear. It was hot.

I wonder why Russia's hear just comes out like that. Somewhat weird but it works.
random reveiwer chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
AAAH creepy but still as awesome as all of your fanfics.

Keep writing! ;D
NanaFay chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Is it wrong that I found this fantasticly dark? And I'm slightly hungry right now? Lol I ate dinner too early xD Anyhow, I loved the idea! I seriously thought Ivan was gonna turn into a non-functioning doll (but very much alive), or that Ivan would get revenge on America and do something similar to him. Your ending was way better than what I was thinking (thank goodness)! As dark as it was, it ended in a 'light' or somewhat happy ending lol Very good fanfic indeed! I feel satisfied :)
PartyGirl38 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You are going to hell dear friend... Don't worry, I'll be right behind you because I live to read this fic x3
Great story very creative :)
Apologizing ahead of time incase you think I was literal about the hell thing, or your very religious and I offended you.
Again, sorry ahead of time for any unintentional offence.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
if this love is wrong i dont wish to know what right is!i love this sooo muuc!
romanuns chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Dude...that was awesome. Darkm kinda wisted- loved it
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Well damn. Not sure if I'm glad I read this or disturbed... but its awesome! In a morbid way.