Reviews for The Heart
Kayakokitty chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I'm not sure what to say really. I enjoyed it. At least, I enjoyed reading it. Cannabalism has never been something I really liked but you made it interesting.
Conraat chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
O-oh god.

Oh god.

ohgodohgodohgod.

I love you. ;AA;

Dark!America, yes yes dear god yes. ; u ;
MagicHappens chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was good. Creepy, but really good.
XxGaLacTIC PreTtyBOYxX chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Well thought this story was very creepy I really liked it! Goodness I need help!"! -"
CarrotStructure chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Poor Russia!
AmbientRage chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was so dark and crazy, but it made me really curious now. Would hearts taste bitter or just coppery? Look at what you've done! Oh well. It was a great story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OK... This isn't good... at all... because I'm like up late, and then I'm listening to Winter (Russia's character song) and I'm reading this. Then the last KolKolKol bit comes up and it scares the heck out of my. Than I turn around, and I swear I saw Russia with a small hole where his heart was supposed to be... god, I think I'm going to get insomnia...
Vinatella chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Yo I Really like this fic here its kind of suprising how you can go from cheery and delightful to disturbing and crazy heh great one I love it XD
phoenixbackinblack chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
It horrified me, made me a little nauseous...and I loved it. It's well-written, creative, clever...and shuddering.
B. Tommorrow chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This story is so awesomely creepy! And so amazing and!

Thank you for writing this, there are not enough fics that use Russia's heart for awesome horror potential it has.

-Tomm
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oooh! That was delightfully creepy! I love the whole idea, particularly the role-reversal of the two. Beautifully written, I had chills through the whole thing. *stamp of approval*
Say It Say My Name chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oooh, creepy. Interesting.
Cacow chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Creepy... good creepy though. Psychotic in an entrancing way, you know? America was so... crazy, it was really great. And the ending was the best part. Takes quite a bit to freak me out, and you did that. I almost wanted to be sick... but I wasn't. This was brilliant!
Nom.i.eat.angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Brilliant! My reaction Evil!America x Vunrable!Russia You are a frigging geinis! Poor russia san it must have hurt D: loveya russia. Hooray America's finally lost his marbles! :D
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Amazing. Story is Amazing. :D

Thank you for writing this. *loves horror*
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »