Reviews for The Heart
AngelKingRuple chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow. O.o that was creepy in a good way. loved it. though i wond be suprised if i have a nightmare. still love it. :D
Redawilo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Not gonna lie, that almost made me nauseous.

But I still liked it! America was creepier than Russia, for a change. Kind of refreshing, actually. I'm also curious if he has two hearts now...

Great job as always!
ficfan3484 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Whoa...this is really deep, and creepy. I like how they have the connection at the end. It's weird to see America the psychotic one of the two. I like this, even if it was hard for me to read.
Tobifan4444 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Liked so much.

I always love a warmonger!America. Really nice, i liked the poem too.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I did not even know I had any interest in reading such a thing. I'm not gonna lie it did make me a bit queasy but it was also a very interesting read. You put the poem in there without making it like a song fic or forced and America's insanity was written quite well. Russia's reactions (and the fact that he looked up the poem) were also written very well. So did he get a double beat? I'm actually hoping we get a sequel afterall Russia does not just make empty threats
voltam-keleten chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
omfg i love it soo much.. XDD its so morbid and sick and OMFG more
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this is by far the most fucked up thing i've read. But you know? I like how you didn't get gory...and it was truly poetic. I read it aloud while skyping to my friend and we were both O_o

but at the end we really liked it. It was interesting and well written. :]
TheRobinsNest chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love it when Alfred is being his cute oblivious and lovable self, but its times like these that I absolutely love the total lot of him. America's dark side is the best, because it totally passes everyone else's, America can be cruel when he wants to be and he has the manpower behind it too.

Oh America, is you were serious all the time, the whole world would be in trouble. I love how even though he was being dark, he was still himself. Creepy. I read the whole thing word for word, I just love these kind of things, the more gruesome and detailed the better.

Any time you have the random urge to write creepy and disturbing pieces (especially if Alfred is invovled) I'll be happy to read it. _
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Creepy. Amazing. Gorgeous. And I love how Ivan was just like "I'll get you back later" XD This was really great, and it's interesting to think American might have Russia's heart inside of him :3
hiatuspermit chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
O.O I'm scared now... and I liked it very much XD I always did think taht America chould be more messed up then Russia... sometimes :P
SexySpectrum chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
It's 2.32 Am, I was like, oooh I have school tomorrow, I should go to bed, etc, etc... And then. AH, i saw you had published something new so I was like: oook let's see! "

... Crap. My heart is psychologically hurting. ( I don't know what's the real term for psychologically, so let's keep that, I'm too tired to look up in the dictionnary) Anyway..

BLEEEH i read it! From the beginning to the end, and I was like: "arghewughrdhgsahrghuhgf noo bleaaah" If I hadn't eaten a super good yummy cheese-pie, I would have throw up! :D

Anyway, great story even if... Yeah. I'm not going to sleep

DAMN YOU! :D
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
oh my god I had to skip certain parts because it was yandere-ish and guro ish.

Like Al...YANDERE!Alfred is otp now .-. I was like WTF! WTF! And had to skip this. Damn you raped my mind.

America is more fucked up than Russia for once! XD and he literally...ate it...I was like wow...wow.

You are like Ivan: raping minds everyday ._.

*Favs for how TWISTED, AWESOME, and fucked up this is!*