Reviews for Everything Changes
OandAGang chapter 5 . 7/17/2002
Well, I am probably one of the few people around who would much rather see Ed with Molly, and I liked how you explored this a little bit at the beginning. I'd like to see one where they end up together, too.
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Oh, that was so cute! i hope to see more Ed fanfiction from you!
Lioness Black chapter 5 . 5/18/2002
That was very cute. I loved the whole thing about glowy being a word. That was a trip. And I also loved the making Dennis looking like a fool. Muhahaha! But you had very nice charaterization. I liked that because the character interaction is half of why I love Ed, and you captured that.
Fran Regent chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I think that this is a very good beginning to a story. I liked how you left it at that part.

I look forward to reading the rest soon.
Poodle chapter 5 . 5/7/2002
AWW! I liked you story but in the final chapter you got their middle names wrong. It's Edward Jermey Stevens and Carol Phylis Vessey. That's OK though. I love when Carol thinks that Ed and Molly are going to shack up...HAHAHA! Great story, I hope you write more!

Poodle
zoeros chapter 5 . 5/6/2002
That was really really sweet, I could totally see it all happening! Awwwww! Just one thing tho... Carol's middle name is Phyliss and Ed's is Jeremy :) I loved this, glad you got it finished!
allibabab chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
I love it! Very nicely written!

I hope to see A LOT MORE from you, preferably Ed stuff!

-Allison
Vicky chapter 4 . 4/19/2002
This is a truly awesome story! I love the plot and flow and ... and everything! I can't wait to read the end of it. Two thumbs up!
RiverPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/19/2002
I thought that was great.

But i'd like it if there were a few more hitches along the way (i know the t.v show's a drag, but reading is different)
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 4 . 4/17/2002
I loved it! I think that Ed and Carol should be together. They make a cute couple. _
Ollay chapter 4 . 4/16/2002
Perfect! Don't we wish that this is the way it could really play out! Keep going! Please! This is so good, once again you're writing style is exactly like the show would be.
GlamQueen chapter 4 . 4/11/2002
Aww, that was so sweet! It was nice to see that Ed made Carol understand his feelings and 'test' her real feelings :-)
Ashley chapter 4 . 4/8/2002
Wow. I really like all of the twists and turns in the story (but I hope ed and Carol nd up together)! I got so involved in it I was sorry when it was over! Write more soon!
ladycadets24 chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
very good. hope to see more!
Lulu chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
WOW! It is too bad that there are not so many ED stories, and I am thrilled that you decided to post yours on the , please continue! I have to say that I feel bad for Carol. You have gone a great job with all the characters, and Molls is engaged