Reviews for White Roses & True Love
I loved this!
RoseDreamer87 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
love this, it is so sweet and hopeful a dream and a wish for the future. Just wonderful thank you.
mille libri chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Lilias's voice here sounded very like it would belong to the woman with the laughing eyes in Colin's picture of her, and I can see Archie believing that Mary's life would be better spent on the Yorkshire moor with a man who made her happy.
various promises chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it. if only back than could a lady be with a gardener.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was very sweet and had a unique perspective.
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
You wrote that lily had grey eyes, just so you know her eyes were hazel, if you listen to the song 'lilies eyes' from the secret garden musical it says that Mary has lilies hazel eyes. Just so you know. _
ride2night chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Sweet and charming story. Love it.
LilyGraceVirtue chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Amazing story! and a very original one too Well done!

Please write some more SG fics, I LOVE them!
Dichroic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have happened in that time and place - but oh, how I wish it did!

And who knows? The War did change a lot of things.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was one of the best Mary/Dickon story I have read! I love that Archie hears his wife's voice and she helps him to understand Mary and Dickon's love for each other and Mary's love for Yorkshire and the manor!

Please write some more romantic stories about Mary and Dickon!
Ithilium chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was very romantic and sweet. I love how the whole thing was seen through the eyes of Lord Craven. :)
Biisaiyowaq chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awww, so CUTE! I love it! :D

~Biia
Teffianne chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I wish this was more than a oneshot...XD
TheProcrastinator.122296 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
It's wonderful...

I dare say that this was put together by an adept. I apologize for speaking as I do for I've been absorbed.

I loved the plot, like Dickon's touch
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love this! So beautiful! Keep writing!

Maggie