Reviews for The Son of Satan's Henchman
ScarletKira chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
It's great to see an in-depth look into Jai cause he is an interesting character (at least to me). He is the person you love to hate because you don't bother understanding their background. Anyways, good story.
Razeasha chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I liked it. (wow...that's articulate...) It's the first thing that popped in my head, when I finished. It was a really interesting take on Jai's younger years.
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I could see Jai's life being something along those lines. It's that carefully crafted conversation starter, and his gentlemanly ways. They always seem a bit forced for me. Great work as usual Comic. Can't wait to see more.
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Your interpretation of Jai Wilcox really feels like the undercurrents they gave us on the show. Just like his dad on the surface, hates his dad, wondering if he's become his dad in trying to get away from him...

A realistic and believable insight into him, I think.
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really liked this and the tone that you brought to it. I am one of those people that seriously believes that there is a whole lot more to Jai than just what he presents on the outside, so it was a pleasant surprise reading something like this. I do hope you continue to write more stories. :)

-Artie R