Reviews for Legend of Legaia
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
This is incredibly nostalgic. I played this game when I was small so I don't remember much of the game anymore but somehow I recogize the dialogues and storyline to be exactly the same as it was in the game, not that it's a bad thing because I wanted to remember the game, though I doubt you would be continuing this story. Thanks so much for the fanfic. Excuse me while I go reminescent, while cursing why the game is underrated.
Carol chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Totong chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
A great but underrated game in the ps1.I played Legend of Legaia before and I've must say you followed the game's story line very closely.I hope you add some characters,possibly oc to brighthen the ,continue to update this .
Hell Drake chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I like the idea, and the first chapter/prolog is great! I really hope to see more! Its a great game and its a pitty that it doesn't get more reconition.
Rikusgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was a great game, and I've had ideas to make old games into fanfiction myself. I'm happy to see someone else attempting to do the same thing. Are you playing the game as you write? I can't wait to see your future chapters. Legend of Legaia is a very underrated game that needs more love.