Reviews for Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
AgnetCoCo chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Please don't giv up on this story
painxsmile chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
WHY DID YOU STOPPPPP? D:
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I know it's an old story but if you can update it it would be great considering that this story is actually entertaining
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is really goood, i cannot wait for more.
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
more chapters please?
Merme chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This is interesting, I hope you continue it. :)
BleachedShadow chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I love this. SO hard.

Please, please update soon again, I can hardly wait to read the next chapter.

I'm especially looking forward to Yuuri and Leons first meeting. :D

Having Sybil Tralewny as Harry's Earths Maou was a nice touch, I didn't see that coming at all. I'm really enjoying this story.

And is Wolf ever going to warm up to Leon? And what does the other brothers think about their new little brother?

What does LEON think about them?

Please update soon, I'm dying to know.
WishingWanderer chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I really do like this story. Leo's not going to have to get glasses though is he? Now that he is not malnurished and over-worked his magic would be able to fix his eyes right? I can't wit for the next chapter! Will Wolfram learn to love Leo? How old is he now? Will Yuri be coming soon? Will Leo be kidnapped be Death Eaters(that would get a reaction from Wolfram)? Anyway, Please Please PLEASEEE update more soon! :)
917brat chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
this sounds really great and I can't wait to see how you are going to have everything turn out so please keep this up and update it again as soon as you can because I am really eager to see what is going to happen next.
koldy chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
are you continuing this?
The Lost Soul of Avalon chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
pls update soon the story aut viam inveniam aut faciam can wait to read the next chapter thx
Whisper chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Love it, update?
Uzumaki Shiro-Chan chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
wow good can't wait for the next chapter
Meany chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Ah, that's sweet. Good beginning. I didn't expect Sybill to be a Maoh. It came as a shock.

Please update soon! This looks very promising!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love your pacing and characterizations~! SO much fun to read.