Reviews for A Single Strand Unraveled
RPenelope chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I love this story. I may have already written a review a while back, but I just re-read this and I just wanted to make sure I made it clear how much I love this story. I particularly love the conversation in chapter 8. Well done as usual.
thena-ditey chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
I've had my heart in my throat all day reading this one in snatches. Still can't seem to get it out of there.
Darcy Foster chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Loved it but what a hard road for both-darce
Husky2014 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I loved the chapter and the story! I wish there was more!
Athena13 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Sad to see Mary turn into her mother there for a short time. Cool to see cop Marshall in action to find her and figure out what the heck is going on. Nice to get to see his angst over his Mary running off with Faber. I keep wondering if she meant for him to be the messy someone or the cowboy :)
omg chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Love the poker metaphor!
Ranee Decker chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
An angry Marshall is fascinating...as is your talent for capturing the voice and mood of the characters. I'm an editor (sorry, freelance) by profession and you have TRUE talent.
AnimeSiren chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
This was a really great read! I was a little iffy of the story the first few chapters, but it really picked up in a great, uniqe way around chapter five. I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing!
Yabbit chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
loved the battling marshalls..love to see more with snarling Marshall though

:P
Yabbit chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Yum

:P
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Love it! Though I got to the end of chapter nine and was seriously saddened that it was the end of the story. ( but it was amazing, so I forgive you for not having it be longer! ) Haha
zebraboymom chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
There aren't words to describe this story. It was beautiful, just beautiful. The ending was so satisfying and so them. Wow! I just might have to read it again.
MoseSchrute chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
I just loved this story !

I just got around to reading it ( I don't know how I missed it before this) and it is so incredible ! Loved the whole bar scene and hotel room afterwards with a very HOT and "pissed off Marshall" !

I have been slowly making my way through all your chapter stories, while currently waiting for an update to "Two Marshals for Sister Shery" (hint, hint, update quickly on TMFSS) and you have again not disapointed me, I loved this fic !

I like to slowly read your chapter stories, they are just so good and I like to savor them like a good cup of coffee or a nice glass of wine in the evenings. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next and I long to see how you are going to wrap up each of the stories, but then when they are over, I find myself missing them so much, so I take my time to linger in "your" story world :)

I think my favorite thing about your stories is that you build a "trust" with your readers.

It is like you are silently saying to us " I am going to take you on a journey, there will probably be lots of angst, tons of great dialogue, fights, maybe a few jealous fits, and there could even be blood... (hopefully Faber blood ). But if you trust me and come along on this journey with me as I weave this tale, I promise you Dear Reader, that you will enjoy the story and our hero and heroine will end up okay in the end, most always with a happy ending".

So as your Reader, I trust you. I know that when I see your "name" on a story, I know from the onset that I am going to enjoy my journey and "travels" with you and sometimes even though I am not sure at the beginning of where we are going, or how we are going to get to that "happy ending", I am assured that when the story ends, all will be wrapped up with a delicious ending that will keep me wanting more !

Thank you for always leaving us wanting more !
Bella chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
I totally guessed it was the Grand Canyon - truly an awe-inspiring sight. And I loved the settler shitting his pants comment, lol.

Touching story. It was really emotional, and rather painful at times, but I think it was believable.

Thanks so much for sharing!

-Bella
Moon Surfer chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Dammit that was badass! :] I haven't checked out your stories in a while and low and behold you but out a new one! Of course curiosity got the best of me and I had to check it out. Wow just I This was just superbly awesome in just so many words. God your stuff is awesome dude, two thumbs up can't wait for season 4 I want to see Faber's ass kicked or off the show!