Reviews for Normal
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I wish I could have had friends like these three when I was in school.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this. Absolutely love it.
alicelover520 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
aww don't make good ol' angela thhe bad gu also please! i have enough of mean fake girls in my life!(including friends!)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOVE! Just everything about this! Bella/SMeyer is a bitch who hated on Lauren/Jessica/All Humans for no reason.
Aqua girl 007 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story. And that is saing something since I hate twilight with a flaming passion. (Which is embarassing since I used to read them. Then I started watching anime with good stories like FMA and soul eater. Hell, Yugioh has a better story line then Twilight.) You took two secondary characters and made them seem like real people. Hell, Lauren reminds me of one of my friends. The reasons why they hate Bella seem understandable. I wish the book was about them.
Evelyn Blake chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
oh gosh, these guys are so cute! Of icourse/i Jessica loves Shark Week! And Lauren's new haircut is awesome and no one can say different.

Minor characters are the best. Thanks for writing.
Rosie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I enjoy fanfiction because once in a while, I'll stumble across a gem like this and get to read about the cliched secondary characters as actual people instead of the cardboard cutouts Meyer made them out to be. You've given them depth, and I must say, I've become quite fond of the trio thanks to you. For the first time, they're real and they're right. It's unbiased, unlike Bella's telling of the story. Anyway, thanks for that. It's nice to see a well-written fic about some highly underrated characters.
SuperFab15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was so great! Thank you sooo much for giving Lauren and Jessica some depth, because they were two of he few characters in Twilight I could stand. In my humble opinion, they see Bella and the Cullens for exactly what they are, so they avoid them. And because they don't like Bella, they're automaically bad people? Hell no! So thank you for this. It was extremely well written and several times more relatable than Twilight ever was.
Allstarzs chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This fic is just wonderful. I am a sucker for friendship fic and this is just so sweet.
booksandmusic19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is a really good piece. I'd never really thought of Lauren and Jessica as just having different views as Bella, but this story really fleshes them out.

I've found that it can be quite hard to write a good Twilight fanfic, both because the characters are really not deep at all and because they seem to contradict their own personalities.

That being said, I enjoyed your portrayal of Lauren and Jessica as two "normal" "popular" girls who both act believably according to Bella's narration and according to my experience as being a teenage girl myself. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love it, possibly my favorite of the Twilight fanfics. Very well written with believable characters (but it's shark week). That's always bugged me about the series, as if any normal teenager had to be a complete stereotype and just generally a bad person. Good job adding depth.
Inky Marshmallow chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Thank you! Finally, someone who sees the value in those underplayed, stereotypical minor characters. Speaking as someone who isn't a big fan of the books (though, ironically checks the fanfiction archives occasionally), I'll confess to finding Jessica (and Lauren) two of the best characters of the books. It always annoyed me how SMeyer wrote off the mortals as snobby stereotypes - especially the girls. And it's even more painful to see that carry over into fanfiction.

This was a brilliant oneshot. It's wonderful to get inside the head of the "outsider" looking in. Not to mention it's also wonderfully well written. All in all, it's a brilliant one shot! One that I'll be adding to my favorites when I finally manage to actually log back on!

-Inky Marshmallow