Reviews for Sexsomnia
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG! Loved it!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Omg Light! Omg L! XD

I learned a new word! XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
oh myyy, I liked it a lot!
obrilley chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hey, fucking unconscious person means rape!
lawlietfan347 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved this! I literally cried when you said "In his loneliness, L had wished he had someone to hold him. Someone to love and be loved by, as they hold each other and listen to the sound of each other's breath, and their hearts beating inside their bodies, L desired to have someone who would sooth him when he awoke screaming from nightmares, someone to lull him to sleep when he builds up an immunity to his pills and can't sleep until he gets the dosage upped again. L wished, though he refused to face it, that that person could be Light." That was so sad!
LuxrayTina chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The ending was funny lol L you are a smart one! It was well written, good job _
suki chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOL cute, adorable and so much love!

Absolutely loved the story from beginning to end! Maybe Light should be depressed more often lol. Good thing there's L to watch and take care of Light:)

Great story!
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nyaa, sooo hot,poor Light he had sex with one of the sexiest Anime characters in history, and he won't be able to remember a thing...or will he... I think you should write a secong chapter of this, pweez!
Whole world in my backyard chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
L practicly raped light

more chapters ..? purease
ShyClown chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
funny little end for the first part a bit sore ya think cant wait to read light reaction from waking sore
PrincessPika chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome. The title caught my attention, and I couldn't resist reading.

I like how in character L is.

And Light was asleep during the sex, right? I was a little confused.

Anyways, amazing first chapter, and I can't wait to read more!