Reviews for Yu Yu Hakusho: The Lost Footage
Eat4Fun chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Aww, u made me freakin cry :')
Amandabvs chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
What a positively lovely story! Very well written and I wish you had continued. Ah well, it's a great oneshot as it is.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is probably the best Yusuke/Keiki oneshot on this site. Excellently done!

I love certainly love to see another story on this series, especially with these 2 characters.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This story was so beautiful. Sweet fluff...
TaCo447 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I LOVE this story! You are such an amazing writer, and the actions of the characters in it actually seem like what the characters would really do if this was a real episode!
BwuebewwyMuffin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Haha this was great! Yusuke really hasn't changed one bit. I loved the part at the end with Keiko. So cute! You're awesome!
varon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is really sweet. I love the banter Yusuke had with Genaki _ And with Keiko, too, such lovely moments. -
jwadd chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yes you should continue this story. I like the plot so far.
Tevrah chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I believe what I enjoyed the most was how the characters were still in character; they were portrayed very well.

I think you would do a good job at a Yu Yu Hakusho story. Perhaps one where it picks up a year or two or three after this one. Just, please, if you do another story, make Keiko an active part of the story - but not the part that faints or stands on the sidelines biting her nails. Hate those stories. Give her a backbone! :)

Good job!
blonderamen chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
XD you should seriously consider making a nother chapter to this one! I loved reading your work!
MadokaKotone chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love this. I keep reading it over and over like it's an actual episode! XD The characterization is wonderful! Please continue this!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
update it soon
kelsey.k10 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i like the way you continued keiko and yusuke story. i think it would be awesome it you did a continuation of the whole series.
MEKbookworm chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Loved it! I agree, it is really hard to find good Yusuke/Keiko...(thats not mindless smut or strange AU).

Please continue it! I do feel like I'm back in the series! )
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
awesome, i can't wait for more. please continue with the story. can yusuke and keiko have a daughter? or twins a girl and boy? please think about it thank you.