Reviews for Cooking With Yuki
Tuliharja chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
The ending was kind of rushed up, if you ask for me...But I guess you'd to end up it somehow. '

Ornate Mandela? Okay...(Haru has most strange ideas at times...)

I was wondering when Momiji will go with Hatori. Lol, it seriously made me laugh when Momiji screamed out. Made me think when someone shouts their Mother for help. (Hatori - Mother.)

Didn't Momiji know never trying to catch something sharp when it's going to drop? That was really foolish for him...and fully his own fault he got the cut. ~.~'

At least Yuki learned SOMETHING. (It's better than not learning anything...after all the hard job.)
Tuliharja chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I wonder, if Haru dies for Yuki's cookies, will it be count as murder? And what in his gravestone will be put...? RIP Hatsuharu Sohma -who got poisoned by cookies. -.-'

But, at least he is really sweet by being so nice to Yuki. I think you made great job with Haru's character, him being still somewhat obsessed with Yuki...It was just cute when he appeared, poking Yuki...while Momiji was having 'wtf' moment. Lol. xD

Ne, when Momiji and Yuki will start making real food? Like...making meat-stuff and sort of? (Even thought, I'm pretty sure Yuki would burn the steak...-.-' Well, grill-food then? ')
baesharam chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
i got 3 letters for ya

LieselM chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Wow! You're a great writer. This story is fantastic and creative! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tuliharja chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Reading this makes me just hungry...Ah! Good thing Yuki didn't burn the kitchen or otherwise. I'm surprised Momiji didn't tell Yuki to turn off the stove...' At least he got some rice done, lol.

Ah! I hope I'll see them doing some dessert...It's always fun doing it (and taste it while doing it) so it would be kind of cute to see them doing it. (Even I bet Yuki would mix up salt and sugar...-.-')
mousecat chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Well, at least Yuki didn't burn the house down...yet, anyways.
mousecat chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Could be quite entertaining!
VictoriaTakanashi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
LOLZ thats really funny!
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Lol, so you decided to write a fic about this, ne? That's great.

The begin is really nice, even you more and less just tell how bad Yuki is cooking...I would like to see more of Yuki's thoughts and feelings. Now there is really little about it.

I'm kind of surprised Momiji is keeping connect with Yuki and Yuki ACTUALLY accepted his offer...It's kind of cute to see Momiji all grown-up yet he still acts like a five-year-old kid. Lol.

And they went to the Main House? Erm...Akito is SO going to shoot them both after they've destroyed the kitchen in there...-.-'