Reviews for Steel and Cherry Blossoms
WDW chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I like all your Archer fics, but I have to admit that this one is my favorite. The fact that Sakura often gets forgotten in fics shipping Shirou/Saber does tick me off, especially since the things she's going through is horrendous.

Also, I know this is a deadfic, but to any readers reading this fic and waiting for more, the majority of the fic (60% ish) are posted elsewhere on the internet, namely Beast Lair forums. While the fic's not completed, it does end at a relatively satisfactory part.
ThousandMastery chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Mgh... I wish to see a continuation .
flevantein chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Why oh why you didn't continue this magnificent story? T.T
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Huh. Wonder what happened to Shirou.
skie89 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I have come to really like your stories but my only complaint is this. You and all the other really good Fate/Stay Night authors haven't been uploading you work for at least a year if not longer. Why did you abandon your stories? Or are you just posting them elsewehere?
gman391 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Dear Elf
I like this fic, I like the characters I love the Kotomine scenes
So I have to ask because it's been two years since this updated but is this dead fic? If so I am sad.
A TYPE-MOON Fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Not much I can really say for a review, but I really enjoy this and can't wait for this to be continued. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Any plans to continue this?
If so please do.
blackmailer26 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Holy shit. I'm on the edge of my seat here. Please, at least, post the purging chapter. I'm begging you! I'll help in any way I can. I can proof-read it for you. My English marks are pretty high. I just don't like writing very much.
The One in the Mask chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
great story cannot wait for another chapter.

i do like the way you describe archer and kirei conversation, They look compatible with each other, i realy wonder if kirei summon archer in 4th grail war what kind story they will become

About sakura as well , you do describe her as well and i cannot wait to see the interaction between sakura and archer,deep down in my heart i do really think that tey will become great pair

keep up with your good work,will wait for your new update
Dark09 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Ya, i'll have to keep an eye on this fic as well . ...

Keep up the great work!
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Agreed on the Kotomine/Archer interaction being what makes this fic awesome! I have to agree with Archer on one point... despite being "evil", Kotomine is a strangely compelling character. He's amazingly complex for a man who was supposedly "empty" (in fact, one could argue that "emptiness" is what makes him so dangerous compared to more "mundane" villains who merely desire power, eternal life, or to rule over the world like Shinji, Gilgamesh, and Zouken), to the point where my earlier description of him doesn't really do him justice. Also like your take on Sakura. A lot of writers don't do her justice (though I have found a few fics that portray the true hopelessness of her plight well).
ShadowStorm666 chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Man are u gonna update this fic cause it really has some potential one of the better plots in my opinion
Centurious The Azure chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great fic so far, my friend. Please continue this work. I know I wanna see Archer redeem himself and save the girl. Who else is with me?
rajvir chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I really love this story plese update soon