Reviews for Intimacy
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 5/6
Yes! I do like this fiction, it's cute, lovely...so damn great. Thanks you for posting.
God Bless,
Cammett Oelman chapter 1 . 1/27
Please go on with the love story! Tell the kids that they a couple. Have the couple start dating in secret with their co workers. Have her live with Elliot and the kids and have a small Blue Box with a engagement ring for Olivia and took the family to Maui Hawaii for vacation to get married! What happens if Olivia had Elliot secret babies and they re from an affair they had a couple of years ago.
julieeeh chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely loved it! They should've put something like this in the show. So sweet!
moska chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I think this is one of the most exceptional one-shots I have read in 135 pages of E/O writings. Just wow. This scenario is something the show could have pulled off in a heartbeat...then ignored for 10 years, yet with that one little piece of ink we would get a glimpse of every now and then (well, as long as the makeup dept was on the ball g) as a subtle reminder. Doesn't matter if they would fight...or go to Oregon again, etc. That ink links them. Beautifully thought out and written, TS!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I loved this. Very intimate indeed and beautiful.
Livstaaaabler chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loooved this! Always imagined that night to go like this ...
cinderella chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
GAD!This is so sweet!I wish this had happen at the time!So many miss opportunities for these two!Shit!I hope that the writers of this show come to there senses soon!E/O All the way!
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really enjoyed that story. I don't much SVU fanfic, as I find a lot of it is so poorly written, but your story was well constructed and written by someone who obviously understands punctuation, spelling and grammar.

I loved the episode "Burned" and often wondered where they might have gone, and what might have happened after the show. I liked your post-ep explanation, I'd love to see E/O do something like that. :-)
sarah chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AW, very sweet!
Collette Daniela chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
My favorite one shot ever! Thanks girl!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
PMN!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really wish that this was what happened! If this happened I know they wouldn't have turned back! Oh how I wish you were a writer fir the show! Great job!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was a BEAUTIFUL one-shot! This was so perfect and so beautifully written! You are so talented!

LOVE IT! More please!

~mandi *_*
JessicaBrightstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
aww, this is adoreable:)) i love it :D