Reviews for Intimacy
julieeeh chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely loved it! They should've put something like this in the show. So sweet!
moska chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I think this is one of the most exceptional one-shots I have read in 135 pages of E/O writings. Just wow. This scenario is something the show could have pulled off in a heartbeat...then ignored for 10 years, yet with that one little piece of ink we would get a glimpse of every now and then (well, as long as the makeup dept was on the ball g) as a subtle reminder. Doesn't matter if they would fight...or go to Oregon again, etc. That ink links them. Beautifully thought out and written, TS!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I loved this. Very intimate indeed and beautiful.
Livstaaaabler chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loooved this! Always imagined that night to go like this ...
cinderella chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
GAD!This is so sweet!I wish this had happen at the time!So many miss opportunities for these two!Shit!I hope that the writers of this show come to there senses soon!E/O All the way!
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really enjoyed that story. I don't much SVU fanfic, as I find a lot of it is so poorly written, but your story was well constructed and written by someone who obviously understands punctuation, spelling and grammar.

I loved the episode "Burned" and often wondered where they might have gone, and what might have happened after the show. I liked your post-ep explanation, I'd love to see E/O do something like that. :-)
sarah chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AW, very sweet!
Collette Daniela chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
My favorite one shot ever! Thanks girl!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
PMN!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really wish that this was what happened! If this happened I know they wouldn't have turned back! Oh how I wish you were a writer fir the show! Great job!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was a BEAUTIFUL one-shot! This was so perfect and so beautifully written! You are so talented!

LOVE IT! More please!

mandi *_*
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
aww, this is adoreable:)) i love it :D
sreed chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very nice. Would have made a great ending, much better than what we got watching at home.
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 8/23/2010