Reviews for Raven Tears
Magykal-guest chapter 7 . 3/6
Ohmyglobthiswassosadandbeautiful!
vietblueart chapter 7 . 2/20
So guess who just found this fanfic because of TV Tropes.

Guess who is sitting here in shock.

Guess who's tearing up.

Guess who's flipping over tables and kicking in a wall screaming "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"

I can't.

This.

This is incredible. This is brilliant. This is such a beautiful, beautiful story and it's so well-written and so emotional, I can't even emphasize how much I love this.
Well done. So freaking well done. *standing ovation*
booklover1209 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Noooo! Agh, the feels! I'm crying!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This story is so sad.
Lysi Nothuna chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Any story that can successfully make me cry is a good story to me! Excellent work, very excellent. I wish the show would delve more into their native history. But oh well, if authors like you keep churning out works like this we won't need it!
britishempire1994 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Loved it, there needs to be more Native America and the others in fanfics.
DerTrumer chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
I have to say, this one left me in tears. The writing is good, its nicely paced, and could even fit into the cannon if it wanted to.

But ultimately, it also brings out the implications... Such as Bleeding Kansas and the Trail of Tears, and that is what adds to this tragedy.
LyckyDycky chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Seeeeeeeeqqqquuuuueeeeeel! I want sequel! Reunited peeps!
Crest of Water chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Oh wow. Wow. I have no words for how beautiful and poignant this fic is. The tale you weave here of the birth of the twins and the mother they lost, of a mother who's sons are viciously taken, is devastating. Everything about this is gorgeous, from the feelings of Gaho in the very first chapter to the utter heartbreak when Kajika becomes Canada. You invoke such beautiful imagery and depth of feeling as you describe the land as Gaho and her sons once knew it and the ending of a Gaho who still exists broken and yearning for her children and people as she once knew. I'm just really in awe right now. Thank you for such a lovely story.
aya2aya3 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
that was beautifully sad! im the one who posted the song on youtube :p reading your comment got me curious and headed here _ it literally made me cry! but it would have been better if you suggested the original song(instead of the live) which is this one: watch?vne3KXQWJRQ4 anyways, its beautiful either way!
little-angel-mice chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Oh My God I actually started crying while I was reading this fic...it was so sad and it made you hate France and England for makeing children forget about their own mother...anyway it was a great story and you are a great writer keep it up
Aquarius-Otter chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
That's so sad
In The Mix chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This was so sad but so good! I love it!
Nokturna168 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Sad ending is sad... But at least there is hope for a happier future. You're an awesome author! And the song was amazing.
Nokturna168 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
AWWWW! Now she's all alone! Why? Why such sadness? Oh yeah, because history is horribly mean, that's why... Poor Gaho... I wonder, will they ever be able to remember? Well, now I go to the next/last chapter