Reviews for Return of Fire
Hey chapter 36 . 3/27/2014
Could you make another story with this story entirely from yoh's point of view? So that we know what happened to him and what he experienced like at what point in time did he start liking being hao for example
Fragments of Imagination chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
Are you going to make a sequel? I love this story very much.
Moo chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
Awsome fic! Sad that Yoh and Hao couldn't be together in the end... Oh well, are you planning to write another Shaman King fic? Really enjoyed this one!
Lol chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
*yoh was addicted to esctasy/being whole*typo *facepalm* sry
Lol chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
Yoh was addicted the ecstasy/being whole XD
Asa-kuuki chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
Wow. When I read your texts I always get a feeling of madness. It's so crazy and ... it... ooooh my mind! All is upside down. What is happening? You have to continue so I will know what is going on with this two!
So please: "Let's do this!"
plse finish chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
lets do this!
seriously if you leave it as a cliff hanger id be so disappointed
Fragments of Imagination chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
Yoh is scary when he is like that. Update soon please!
WOW chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
dude definitely continue this pls this is the best story ever
Anna Asakura chapter 24 . 3/21/2014
Wow. Very nice work. This is interesting and funny story. That Yoh behaves like Hao is funny and little confusing. But I hope, that Ill see new chapter soon. Im really curious how will be Anna and Horo Horo react when they will find out where Yoh went. And I must know that Yoh and Hao are fine. So Im saying: Please update.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
Huu want to know the continuation soon.T T
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Yohs gone crazy from being inside hao for so long i think
Ai Star chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
I have a feeling those two have switched bodies!
Orangeblossom Asakura chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Wow what is going on with Yoh? Yoh is kinda acting like the old Hao and Hao is kinda acting like the old Yoh. Now I'm confused. Can't wait for the next chapter!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013