Reviews for Walls
Crystal Rayne chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
MORE PLEASE!
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hi! If you ever feel like it, I would very much like to read more of this. This is intriguing and could actually go almost anywhere, which bothers me a bit, since now my imagination is going WILD.

Thanks for this, though. It's been a while since I've read Hiei x Kurama stories and I'm pleased to be sucked in again. :)

Cheers!
TwlightMystery chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow that was intense I can't wait to read more. I really like how their characters are playing out it's unique and very intriguing. I hope you decide to continue with this story. I would Love to read more! Good luck with your next chapter I hope you update when you find the time.
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow.

I loved this.

I can't wait for more!
m chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hi. I would like to request that you finish your story. I'm sure you're busy. Just thought I'd lend some encouragement. I was wondering how you'd end it. It's very interesting so far.
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
You are an awesome writer. *_* Please update soon...

Isn't what Kurama's doing at the end illeagle? :/
idiot box chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh yes, you are very, very review-worthy. Enough to warrant one from a lazy lurker like me.

This fic has me hooked already. That really is saying something, as I've only ever found one other YYH fanfiction that has captured my attention so completely. In other words, this story is awesome!

I'm so pumped to see what happens next. Great work!
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I just noticed that the description of the Man with the Axe sounds a lot like Yusuke—short black hair slicked back, green shirt, only a little taller than Hiei. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it's an interesting idea, especially since I think he represents another part of Hiei. Please update this soon!
ardentes chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Dude! This is weird but I like it! I am really curious what you will write next. Damn you for leaving it off on a cliffhanger though. I hate when authors do that! But anyway, please write more soon!
Mayushii chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I don't think the Hiei/Kurama pairing has lost popularity with readers. I think it's just that the old generation of writers have all gone to college and work and none of the younger gen want to step in to replace them. But hey, at least a few of us are still trying to write slash fics worth reading. Keep up the good work. :)
yukiislikesnow chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This sounds amazing. I'm loving that Hiei feels threatened by Shuichi. And Hiei as a paranoid schizo is just wonderful.
ForbiddenRyuu chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Herro!

I'm pleased to say that I'm really anticipating the next chapter. Your writing is excellent, and there was virtually no spelling errors. The plot is interesting, and for your great ficcie, I'm giving you a motivational cookie for a good chapter 2!

Love the story!