Reviews for Eight Days
Jeanne chapter 25 . 12/6/2014
Glad you are still writing this little story. I am still reading and anxious to see what comes next.
perryn-ice chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Really enjoying this story! The complex plot and rich details makes it totally immersive...
EmmyLou74 chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
So happy to see this update! Beautiful moments between them, this story is like crack. I love the direction you're going with this, a wonderful mix of romance and a very intriguing plot. I have loved it from the first time I read chapter one. I'm re- reading it again. Can't wait for more, soon?!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Oh my, my hearts,beating so fast and I have a huge ridiculous smile on my face. That was fantastic. Can't wait for more! Soon? Great job!
kikinette11 chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Very i Nice, i still love it! Can't wait fore more
French reader
recicup chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
LOVE IT!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
This story just keeps getting interesting. I stopped reading for awhile because of lack of time but now that I'm back reading, I'm really glad this story is the first one I read. Very well written and simply beautiful. I honestly enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to the next update :D

Thank you for writing such a brilliant story :)

KWF
YukiAme chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
This story has hooked me alright! Although head-hopping is a bit confusing at times, the plot developments are intriguing, and I can easily imagine characters doing and saying what they do. Looking forward to a continuation!
evaa shilo chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Update soon!
scmumsy chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
Can't say the boy doesn't know how to take his lemons and make maxade! lol Corny, I know. As per usual, good work.
recicup chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Totally nailed this chappy! Particularly Josh's & Dix's voices. Between us, I was really hoping Alec would get carried away and devour Max too. ;)
kikinette11 chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
Sweet, sad and hot... I love it
French reader
missbosslady27 chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
Nice chapter and I still hate max tho! Alec is soo awesome
Cactus101 chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
Loved how Alec handled the 'we can't have sex' talk. It wasn't the usual misinterpretation of the other's motives. The truth actually brought them closer and deepened their understanding and resolve. Nice to see the relationship headed in the right direction.
TheCauldron chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
*frustrated wail* noooo! They finally get some quiet time...