Reviews for Eight Days
Thank goodness you have a sequel to this. I freaked out when you end it the way you did. Great job on the writing and story. I like your style and how you don't reuse descriptive words too close together. Can't wait for the sequel!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
This story has had me hook for a full damn week! I loved it from the beginning to the end. The plot, runes, malec, logan without bashing, Deck and the visions...
Everything is in it and I seriously cannot wait to read the sequel!
Daciavu73 chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Bravo! Great job! And I am about to head over and read your sequel. Again you really sucked me into this story and did a fabulous job. I went back and read it from the beginning because it's been a while since I read it. Enjoyed pretty much every single minute of it. I have to admit that sometimes if the details get a little boring I start skipping over the "boring" but I read every single freaking word. Consider that a huge compliment. Amazing job!

The only tiny critique I have (sorry, it's the beta in me, lol) is to watch how many times you use the word "looked"... i.e. looked to, looked at, looked back... it was a little overused. But overall, I still give this story an A plus! Now heading to the sequel! :)
Lucie.Sa chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
You're evil! It's not fair to leave us with a chapter like that! I will go see the sequel right away! Thank you for this story :D
Konoha's White Fang chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
This story is superb! It's simply so good and I absolutely enjoyed my time reading it! I most certainly continue reading the sequel.

Thank you for this artistic piece of work!

~KWF~
recicup chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
I was getting ready to get really pissy at the thought of this being the end and then realized you continued the story under a new title. Please forgive. On my way over to the new story. Carry on. :)
kikinette11 chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
What? You can't finish it here
I want more please
French reader
EmmyLou74 chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
You're back! Oh holy crap... I'm a bag of nerves right now.
Jeanne chapter 25 . 12/6/2014
Glad you are still writing this little story. I am still reading and anxious to see what comes next.
perryn-ice chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Really enjoying this story! The complex plot and rich details makes it totally immersive...
EmmyLou74 chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
So happy to see this update! Beautiful moments between them, this story is like crack. I love the direction you're going with this, a wonderful mix of romance and a very intriguing plot. I have loved it from the first time I read chapter one. I'm re- reading it again. Can't wait for more, soon?!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Oh my, my hearts,beating so fast and I have a huge ridiculous smile on my face. That was fantastic. Can't wait for more! Soon? Great job!
kikinette11 chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Very i Nice, i still love it! Can't wait fore more
French reader
recicup chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
LOVE IT!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
This story just keeps getting interesting. I stopped reading for awhile because of lack of time but now that I'm back reading, I'm really glad this story is the first one I read. Very well written and simply beautiful. I honestly enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to the next update :D

Thank you for writing such a brilliant story :)

KWF