Reviews for Burning Up a Sun
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 30 . 5/13
;_; most emotional fanfic ever.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 30 . 3/21
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
yay!
JeniDRalph chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Loved this fic... very in-character and lovely.
bohemian.mind chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
I really like this. It's really quite more realistic than many stories that have Rose reunite with post-JE, pre-11 Doctor. He did get quite dark and I love how you've explored that and how you brought back all the old companions back.
Kylaia78 chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely loved your story. Very well put together thank you so much for sharing.
LY00 chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
Wow. Just wonderful. The plot was brilliant, and you managed to capture the voices of all of the characters perfectly. Ten is my Doctor, and this was perfect. I always thought there was something left of the TARDIS in Rose, and the way you developed the story was fantastic.

Thanks so much for writing.
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCHHHHHHH
Spookyflame chapter 30 . 5/13/2013
Wow, that was good! You nailed the emotions and characters. The plot was a little confusing, but that's true for many actual DW episodes. Suffice it to say, I stayed up far too late reading this!
Beaufale chapter 30 . 2/16/2013
Great story
Clau chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Wow... I started reading this a little while ago and I couldn't stop until I finished it. It was BRILLIANT!

congrats!
BananasPearsApples chapter 30 . 1/15/2013
I love this story ever so much Lena!

The originality of the plot really astounds me, and I adore everything about it. You incorporated all of my favorite characters and made this story brilliant by doing so. You were really able to keep all of the characters in character too-that is a marvelous feat in itself.

Thank you for writing this brilliant story!
twilightismydrug chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
I really like your take on this. It's really sweet. And the bit about the "tattoos" is really clever.
GianniBoBonnie chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Crystal Rose chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
*happy sigh* yeow, what a story! Excellent characterization, a truly imaginative villain and storyline, and a happy ending! All the makings of a wonderful tale! And he was even able to say those three words at the end. Simply beautiful!