Reviews for Burning Up a Sun
wolfntheif chapter 30 . 6/7
This story was amazing. One if the best Ive ever read. It kept me on edge and was balanced perfectly between romance and adventure, and captured everyones essences beautifully. Im going to pretend this actually was a possibility of happening in a parallel universe
gingergallifreyan125 chapter 30 . 2/15
Oh, my, this was so wonderful. The epilogue had me in tears. Thank you for this!
Brazen Wulf chapter 30 . 8/30/2015
Just finishes your story and have to say it was very enjoyable! It seemed unique and well thought out. I love how you write the Doctor :-) I feel like in some instances the story could have slowed down to accommodate more description and suspense, but over all it flowed well. Thanks for sharing this!
tscheby chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
Wow! Just found your story and could not stop reading it. You kept me guessing, "Will she really do that to them?" Only then to confirm that you did indeed want them together. Great story. Thank you. I haven't checked yet but I really hope you have more stories to read. If not, please write more with the doctor, Rose, Jack and maybe Donna. They are my favorite characters, and you write them so very well. Thanks again!
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
;_; most emotional fanfic ever.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 30 . 3/21/2015
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
yay!
JeniDRalph chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Loved this fic... very in-character and lovely.
bohemian.mind chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
I really like this. It's really quite more realistic than many stories that have Rose reunite with post-JE, pre-11 Doctor. He did get quite dark and I love how you've explored that and how you brought back all the old companions back.
Kylaia78 chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely loved your story. Very well put together thank you so much for sharing.
LY00 chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
Wow. Just wonderful. The plot was brilliant, and you managed to capture the voices of all of the characters perfectly. Ten is my Doctor, and this was perfect. I always thought there was something left of the TARDIS in Rose, and the way you developed the story was fantastic.

Thanks so much for writing.
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCHHHHHHH
Spookyflame chapter 30 . 5/13/2013
Wow, that was good! You nailed the emotions and characters. The plot was a little confusing, but that's true for many actual DW episodes. Suffice it to say, I stayed up far too late reading this!
Beaufale chapter 30 . 2/16/2013
Great story
Clau chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Wow... I started reading this a little while ago and I couldn't stop until I finished it. It was BRILLIANT!

congrats!