Reviews for Your One Qusetion
Hypotizedreams chapter 1 . 1/7
Sad..:(
Eirichii chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wahhhh Meru died! TT So sad... Poor Ayusawa...
visitor-hime chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It's nice, and too sad xD I've read many tragic stories. I love tragic stories xD and I admit, your story failed to touch me.. I guess it's lack of details and things happened so fast. Wish it was longer and I couldn't feel the fact that meru died. I'm not flaming you,okay? I'm just pointing out what I see wrongxD I suggest you to read tragic stories with loads ofreviews, you won't be disappointed :)
Anyway, I like the idea so far. It's not that bad :D
chiyochan123x chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god! ;( It's just so sad! This story is really great! I hope you make more! Ayuzawa x Meru forever! 33333
Kyokitty 4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That's sooo sad! But its soooo cute! YOu must make more Fly high stories! I just loove your stories! When i read Fly high, i had no idea who Meru would pick..i mean if it was me, I wouldn't know who to pick...I just loove them both! Anyways love your story!
Can't be bothered logging in chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So sad... I'm all depressed now .
Bre CC chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this is good and their cut together i wish ppl would make fanfics about them
Shikishima gigot my password chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Omg! I just finished the manga and I love it~ this story is really good though I guess the characters are a bit oc, but that's prob just me... You really should do a sequel! Go fly high fans~~~

Yuki and Nami
Destiny chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I LOVE U! 4 writing fly high fanfics! pls write more also i have a request: Can u make more Ayuzawa Ichiya and Meru Tachibana Romance fanfics! (with happy ending)
nihon-zuki-nikkei chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Your stories for Fly High! are really good! I would be really happy if you wrote longer stories, but I am content with your pieces as they are now! . Please keep writing!
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
meruuuuuuuuuuuu...C
luvinkiri chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I have a thing for sad stories as well, i guess i find that so touching and I loved it. Lol
arjelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
DDDD: Meru-Chaaan~ Even though I don't like this pairing, I loved this~ v -got over her 'other pairing' problem by changing a few names in her mind- Lecoughcoughcoughcough... whaaashwaa? Did I say something? No I did not... -runs to WordPad-
rukiacandy4311 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010