Reviews for My Life as a Trophy Wife
Guest chapter 43 . 1/21
I read this story for the first time when I was 16. I remember the weekly updates. I read along that entire time. I truely hope Jenna sees this and finishes this story. Your writing deserves the conclusion.
GeeAn00 chapter 43 . 12/18/2023
Love this story !
GirlOnFire30 chapter 43 . 12/17/2023
Wow. What a fucking ride! This story will probably be one of my all time favorite fanfics EVER. I can see myself re-reading this over and over and enjoying every second of it. The progression of their relationship and the character development of Edward and Bella were just so impressive and very well written. It doesn’t even matter that the story is not completely finished. It still ended on a good note and for that I am grateful. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful words and this wonderful story. I hope you continue writing because you are truly gifted. Wishing you all the best.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/14/2023
i literally started reading this story as a 15 year old and now im 28 and the amount of times i come back to this is a testament to your writing. i hope you're well. thank you for giving us this beautiful journey.
desicotton chapter 42 . 11/18/2023
I really love how this story starts off, how Bella has no filter and Edward is arrogant. I love how their relationship develops and they don’t fall in love after one week. The transition of Edward calling her Bella instead of Isabella happens so discreetly that I didn’t notice until chapters after. No other fan fiction compares to this. The only thing that I dislike is Alice’s character. Alice is more like a Victoria or Jane. She ruined her relationship with Jasper, her career, and got involved in a crime. Then the reasoning behind it is mental health issues which weren’t addressed.
desicotton chapter 43 . 11/11/2023
This is by far my absolute favorite twilight fanfiction. I’m not even upset that it wasn’t completely finished. Thank you.
Charabella chapter 43 . 11/6/2023
I think I've read this for the umpteenth time, but the feelings it gives feels like I am reading it just for the first time. I don't want this to end. I want more chapters, sorry for being greedy but this is just so good.
This is allowing me to move forward, to forget the feeling of being left behind by the person I've planned my future with. Again, thank you for sharing this story. You don't know how you just saved me.
Ivy Pattinson chapter 43 . 11/5/2023
I binged rereading this story again and I just don't know what to do now! I remember the first time I picked it up and I was messaging you on Facebook all of my feelings and ugly sobbing and messaging you how beautiful this story is. You would reply to me with your own thoughts and would tell me how fast of a reader I am lol. I just couldn't put it down, obviously. I love them so much and they'll always hold a special place in my heart. I hope to one day see you finish this masterpiece. I hope you're doing ok JennaIvy
i heart clash chapter 43 . 9/25/2023
Binge read this all weekend and loved you dynamic/journey but sad to see it end~~~
foxyfanatic chapter 43 . 9/18/2023
i hoping you would finish this story coz it's so good. i thought it was complete already but it wasn't. i hope u able to complete this story of yours.
foxyfanatic chapter 2 . 9/10/2023
what's your sign "do not enter" hahahahaha
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24/2023
Esse capítulo foi tãaaao machista que não sei nem o dizer. E o relacionamento do Edward com a Bella vem fletando com o tóxico já tem um tempo ou talvez seja desde do começo. É a todo momento Bella se sentindo mau e tendo que pedir desculpas, em parte por coisa que ela de fato deveria se desculpas e por outra parte não. Edward se casou com uma mulher mais jovem que ele, mas não sabe lidar com isso e vive cobrando a Bella uma maturidade e postura na vida que ele levou anos pra adquirir, afinal de contas ele não tem mais 21 anos e quando tinha, não tinha a maturidade que tem hoje, mas vive cobrando a Bella pra ter. Acho as cobranças dele injustas e escrotas. Por isso pessoas mais velha não deve se relacionar com pessoas mais jovens. Eles estão em etapas diferentes na vida e o jovem da relação tem direito a viver suas etapas até chegar a etapa que a pessoa mais velha está. Pular etapas na vida não é uma forma saudável de viver. E sobre Bella ser sua própria pessoa, ela e Sam estão certo. Edward não tem amigos de verdade, mas ele tem partes da vida dele que é só sobre el certo, Bella também tem direito a isso. Quando estamos em uma relação somos sim parte de um todo, mas ainda sim somos e devemos ser nossa própria pessoa. Manter alguma individualidade é saudável e de novo é escroto do Edward querer que Bella faça tudo ser sempre sobre ele e o casamento dele. É sufocante viver uma relação assim. Outra coisa que tá me incomodando é como ele é inflexível e está sempre forçando a Bella, parece que ele está sempre dando um ultimato nela, parece que ela tá sempre tendo que provar algo a ele, sempre tendo que viver de acordo o que ele espera, sempre tendo que se mostrar digna de ser esposa dele.
Enfim esse capítulo me incomondou DEMAIS, achei o discurso nesse capítulo impregnado de machismo e toxidade. E o pior é que agora vai piorar né!? Bella vai ter que viver pedindo perdão ao Deus da razão, sabedoria, o Sr. Correto. Que vai jogar com a culpa dela pra sempre. Vai ser sempre "Bella não faça isso. Lembra quando você fez o eu disse que não era pra fazer e acabou mau?"
Espero está errada, mas acho que a parti daqui vou ter muito nojo do Edward e torcer pra Bella sair dessa relação, que de certa forma está me lembrando a que ela teve com o Jacob.
Jmavell chapter 43 . 7/25/2023
I still come back to this story! Hope you will finish it one day! I was 17 when I first read this story… I’m turning 25 in a few weeks
JaysWorld2 chapter 43 . 6/24/2023
I always hate myself for reading older WIPs... amd then to be cockblocked at the end saying there's one chapter left7 years ago? Be still, my bleeding heart.

But, I don't care. The story feels finished in a way, and I'm okay with that. I've spent the past 24ish hours glued to my phone reading this story. And Holy fuck what a story. It's so different in build-up and timeline and forshadowing. I've loved every minute of absolute binging. Hoping to see a wrap-up at some time, but thank you for sharing this either way.
Twilightx28 chapter 43 . 3/23/2023
I have come back to read the story... I don’t know how many times over the last few years, but this is somehow the first time I realized that they were supposed to be one more chapter at the end of their story. I’m not sure why you weren’t able to finish it, I know real life gets in the way, but please know it will never be too late, and I will happily read the story all over again, just to read the last chapter along with it.
12,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »