Reviews for My Life as a Trophy Wife
delena21051 chapter 43 . 8/10
I’ve read this so many times, I love this story!
TwiAmore chapter 43 . 7/10
I have read this fanfic nonstop for the past two days! I don't know if you plan on finishing this story, forgot about the story, or are even still on here writing, but I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word of this story. Thank you for putting so much depth into these characters and making me want to read something all day until I finished it. I hope you do end up giving them their final chapter, but even if you don't, I enjoyed their story up til now.
Allear chapter 43 . 7/5
Um, I can barely breath when I think of if my husband would tell me that I wouldn't be a good mother. if that's not hurtful then I don't know what is.
Allear chapter 43 . 7/5
Very sad they are so ignorant when it comes to mental health issues. I think they have all failed Alice horribly, especially her family that was well aware of her condition.
I have been waiting, I really would like to read the last chapter
PLEAAAASE UPDATE! This feels so much like a cliffhanger! Pleeeesaaaaase.
I think this, this chapter is your master piece. This is the reflection of all those moments writing. This one alone says how far you got...

those lines! let me quote you.. ugh I cannot quote cuz I cannot copy/paste, haha
but it is all there. I'm amazed. really
Keep going
xoHunnyxBunnyxo chapter 43 . 5/17
What happened to the "one more chapter to go" I hope this review finds you well. I miss this story and wakes to read that these characters get their happy ending. Thank you.
I just came back to reread this recently - I totally forgot that it wasn't finished! Are you still planning on posting the last chapter?
victoria-xo chapter 43 . 5/2
Two years later and the last post was never posted :(
ThatAwkwardGirl73 chapter 43 . 4/23
Please, please, please tell me your going to post the last chapter! This fic was soooo good, one of my favorites out off all the fanfiction I've ever read. Great Work!
Keziah Obiri-yeb chapter 10 . 4/5
Pls wen aa u continuing the story
smileeymonique96 chapter 43 . 4/6
Just found this story and read it all in two days. I was so captivated I willfully neglected studying for a v important exam because I couldn’t stop reading it. Honestly it is amazing, I’ve laughed and cried and awed throughout the whole thing. I was so sad to hear how Alice’s story turned out, I was so rooting for them to make it work, because I really empathized with Alice in this story. Rosalie was a heartbreaker too, of course. To be honest I was thinking Kate was going to die and Rosalie and Emmett would eventually get together. But I loved every twist and turn. That’s one of the reasons I love this story so much, because it isn’t the typical predictable story line. I don’t know why the last chapter never got put up, I know real life gets in the way, but I will be here eagerly waiting if you ever get back to it! This is the best fic I’ve read in a long time, maybe ever. Also are the Edward takeouts somewhere already? I haven’t found them. Thank you for your amazing work!
Intemperance24 chapter 11 . 3/31
i think i would be scared to meet the author in real life.. i imagine her as a young Gemma (Sons of anarchy)
Angie66 chapter 43 . 3/25
I'm so sad , thinking that we will never read this last chapter ...just one left , and still you let us down . So sad. this story is amazing and deserve a real end
12,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »