Reviews for My Life as a Trophy Wife
Alice is a spoiled bitch that needs to get over herself.
charbronte chapter 43 . 8/5
Excellent story omg I loved it!
Foes anyone know if the author is okay? I mean, I really don't understand? She wrote that the last chapter was already half written? Anyway, let's hope she's okay and that the chapter is going to be posted soon (it's been a loooooong time).
Another chapter full of emotions, you are teally good at describing feelings that goes into my heart.

Thanks for a wonderful chapter.

SuperC
SuperC chapter 38 . 7/11
Put it simply, love conquers alll.

Thanks for a lobely chapter... that is why we live for.

SuperC
SuperC chapter 33 . 7/10
Oh Gosh, this chapter is awesome, full of feelings and emotions. Thank you. Most stories ened when both of them realise they are in love and live happy ever after. But lifes goes on and that is when loves matters, in the surviving snd the maurity of our day to day life.
Sorry, have to give up. Of all the revolting Bella's, this one is the worst! What a totally juvenile, stupide, cheap, I run out of adjectives
Betty1968 chapter 43 . 7/2
Hoping that you will continue this story. Would like to see the ending ou had planned.
Can't believe you abandoned this story again with only one chapter to go!?'
nithyar1997 chapter 43 . 6/21
It's been more than 1yr now. Did you abandoned this story?
It's been over a year now, where are you?
Is this story published? Will u not continue it?
Are you going to write the last chapter ?we are waiting one year for the ending of the dont you write an author note to explain?
I wish you would finish it
Alicia23 chapter 43 . 6/12
It's been over a year since you promised us one last chapter. I hate to see this story finish since it's one of my all time favorites. But I still would love to see how it ends. Hope everything is ok with you. Your fans are still eagerly awaiting whatever comes next.
12,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »