Reviews for The Ostentatious Opening
ChildOfTime10 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This is So, So, briliant! You've captured lemony snicket's voice perfectly. Keep writing this is SUPERB!
LZH chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
BY the by, Falo is Olaf spelled backwards
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
its anawesom book love the beignging
IchigoMxHarryP chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
One word:...How?
ItsBestToSmile chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
This story is written like Lemony Snicket hand-wrote it himself. However, I do believe it's spelled "through", not "thru". Besides that, this story is amazingly written and you should give yourself the highest of fives and a lengthly speech about how talented you are at writing.
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
That was amazing! I actually felt like Lemony wrote it! Really cannot wait to read more and then the sequels you wrote for this fanfic!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
As a Snicket fan/wannabe I am sorry to say this story was horrible. I would much rather listen to my least favorite song, a phrase here which means that I hate this story, then read this terribly sad story. I was crying about it for weeks even in my sleep.

PS. It is actually very good. Just wanted to try hand at being a Mr. Snicket wannabe.
comicfan209 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Are you sure you're not related to Mr. Snicket? Loved this story!
Animaster21 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Wow, this is amazing! It's like it was written by LS himself.
RiversOfVenice chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
This story was seriously good. And I mean it. It felt as if the actual Lemony Snicket wrote it. You really have a talent here...I'm going to read the following books right now. Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful story.
Nikki-TDI chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Really, really good
Mingo-la chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Wait, the THREE of them? What happened to Beatrice? Or is that just a typo? Well, I guess I'll find out.
Mingo-la chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
:D That's almost EXACTLY how Lemony Snicket would write it! Awesome so far! :D
LoveGreenEyes001 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
It's is just like Lemony Snicket is really wrote. This story awesome.
Somniantis chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I found this a lot simpler to read and it didn't take as much effort. I can tell you that this is one of my favorite story in the ASOUE Archive, and it's simply one of the best that I have read on Fanfiction. I greatly appreciate that you split this up into chapters and spaced out your chapters more.

*Favorite