Reviews for When We Met
ForeverTheValentine chapter 10 . 9/19
So um...updates! Yes, updates! Those magical things that keep fanfic lovers going! Please shower us with an update.

But honestly, I really enjoy this fic. It's been a while since I've found a decent ShikaTema fic. And I love the progression and humour and sarcasm and the characters and boy don't I just love everything! It's honestly a gem (in my humble, non-professional opinion) and I'd hate to see it die.

Please come back to us! I'll be reading!

A Fan
Ace chapter 10 . 7/29
Hey, thanks for writing this story even if you didn't finish it. And I hope that this doesn't come off negatively because I don't mean it that way. I am honestly glad that you even created this fic and understand the struggles of real life vs fanfiction. Thanks for writing and being you :)
AnimeAddictus chapter 10 . 5/3
I like this story.. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
i find this story was inspiring, Thankyou for sharing
Desigirl chapter 4 . 4/10
Hellooooooo! I watched the movie in both tamil and hindi. Though i prefer tamil because tamana is an anazing actress! Still loved to read it for shikatema! Keep up the awesome work dude! _
ThatHistory chapter 10 . 2/14
Day 1,085. Still waiting. Still hopeful.
Please finish this story! This is the single best fiction piece of work that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you so much
mississippimudpiecraves chapter 10 . 1/31
Please continue!
Snoopy chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Hi there! This is a fantastic story! I really like it. It has kept me company on my daily commute (by train lol) for the past 3 days so thankyou for that! Still haven't found my equivalent of Nara Shikamaru tho haha. Is there a possibility that you will update this anytime soon?
Wash in with WAVES chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
What a fun story! My emotions are all out of whack for these two. I love how you depict Temari's personality. Not too overly ruthless and not too overly soft. The plot thickens, and I see when this story was last updated. I can only hope :)
o0Risa0o chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
I'll admit, when I first read the short description of the story, I was tempted not to read this story because of A badly written story I read before that also had the concept- Ino being w/ another guy and breaks Shikamaru's heart, only to be fixed back together by Temari.

But since I have read your other shikatema story before and saw you write in very nice quality, I had to give this story a chance and read it.

I am super duper glad I did, because I love it!
Dee, keep up the good work! You're doing sooooo fine!
I can't wait for the next coming chapters! 3333
pamelaanderson chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
FINISH WHAT YOU START. THAT WAS A MEAN WAY TO SAY THAT I WISH TO INTIMIDATE YOU INTO FINISHING THIS STORY BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED IN 2 YEARS, THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND SO TOUCHING THAT I STILL HOLD ONTO THE HOPE THAT YOU CAN ONE DAY COME BACK TO IT. IT'S REALLY IMPRESSIVE AND I LOVE ALL YOUR WRITING. THAT IS ALL. I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN MEAN BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT WORK. I HOPE KOREA ISN'T SO HORRIBLE.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Day 689. Still waiting for new chapter
Fangirl chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Oh Dee wouldn't you continue your story? Pretty Please? Such a good story whitout an ending is just... so troublesome :)
KH chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't want Temari to marry Hidan !
I really enjoyed reading this story, it is the my favorite among your stories I've read so far.
Your story has a little something that I find charming along with ShikaTema.
I hope you'll update your story one day !

"Nara Shikamaru, I gave birth to you, I can also take it back"
I love this sentence
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
It's been over a year since your last update. I really hope you feel inspire soon and finish the story