Reviews for Scrapbook
cc chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
i love it...phineas is so adorable and ferb is cool
streetlights and music chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
Hiya. Just wanted to drop by and say that, wow, this is pretty amazing. Don't worry about torturing Phineas. I think he's adorable that way. (gets shot by Ferb)

Anyway. Prompts? Uhm... How about Puberty? Or a scene from their new school in Chelsea. Or, hm, Perry? Haven't seen him around.
ImpureTemptation chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
ಠAಠ MFW reviso tu perfil y me doy cuenta que eres mexicana! alguna razón en particular para que lo publicaras en inglés? porque e revisado la pág en español y...bueno, en resumen, tu fanfic traducido caería muy bien. Mi inglés no es tan bueno como el tuyo, por eso mi review fue corto y sencillo (y no dudo que mal escrito) pero tu fanfic me fascinó. Era justo del tipo que deseaba leer, de la pareja que buscaba y, para mi gran deleite, con excelente calidad. Comparto ciertas interpretaciones de la psique de los personajes, y me gustó mucho como los manejaste. Conclusión: ¡Te ganaste una acosadora más! :)
ImpureTemptation chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Best PnF fanfic ever. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to stalk your other story while I cross my fingers hoping you'll update this one soon.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
I simply lovd this chapter. Extremely cute and romantic in its on way. You write with Phineas and Ferb very well
Swirling Dreams chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Wow. Such good fanfiction here. I love this story, and I get so excited whenever the emails from are for this story. Especially because it's not easy to find good Phineas/Ferb slash. That isn't just them having sex.

Fantastic job anyway.
MeanMrsMustard chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
I loved this. My favorite part was definitely "Girls, pts. 1 & 2."

I don't have any suggestions for another chapter.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
I loved this one! I love the sexual tension, and that Ferb just allows Phineas to comb his hair even though he's being rough. Well done :)
hikarisailorcat chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
i enjoyed reading your little one-shots! please update more soon!
Watayukki chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
That was a really interesting concept with the game.
Swirling Dreams chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Please update. O.o I love this story. I love the slashiness. It's spectacular. I really hope you decide to continue this story.
Lauren chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
Omg! Love it! Add more chapters, but make it more slashy.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
Yay! Bring on the Slashy! Whoop!
Whyteroze28 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Hey, this is the sweetest chapter yet. I love how Phin is thinking circles around himself, and making himself dizzzzzzy, lol. On a sidenote, what happened to your deviantart account? I've missed your gorgeous artwork... is it gone forever? :(
FireWater Fox chapter 11 . 4/29/2011