Reviews for Singles Nightmare
Tweaks chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awwww, too sad! But in the end everythings was alright, so I'm happy. It was a tad confusing, but being so ambiguous may have been what made it so great. I didn't really see any of the story coming! The graveyard scenes (oy it took me forever to realise it was a graveyard)and the ending where so beautiful... I'm glad it ended happy!
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
... that was so... SAAAAD! i loved it! you are so awesome! the hallucination was my favorite part. it was just so... gah- awesome!
Matsuda'sDreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww! That was so sad... but so good! I'm glad Tino/finland didn't really die afterall... I was really relieved and stuff. That was sad... but like I said, it was really good too!.I liked it.
lfmelone chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMFG.

That blew my mind. Way out there!

Well, that's what it was like the first time I read it.

Then I read it fifteen more times and decided to review.

So, great job, and nice making me see that dreams actually have a message!

And the ending... sequel?
Snowflakes-Over-the-Water chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...AH! THE TWIST AT THE END FREAKED ME OUT! i totally didn't see it coming (good job xD) but im glad it was there~ i was almost crying cause i thought Tino was really dead and then when Berwald woke up from his dream i actually DID start crying because Tino was alright . this was a really good story though o.o seriously, it was amazing xDDDD im going to read it again as soon as i finish this~~~~

-Snowflake
CupOfTeaCakes chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was sad... I felt like crying, so good job on the writing! Took me some time to realise Berwald was visiting the graveyard, but I think subtlety adds more to the story in this case. And who else would get drunk and drive over Tino? Denmark is a natural choice. He's such a useful "bad" guy. Cute ending~ Though this would work with an angsty one too. Good job!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
DENMARK YOU BASTARD. XD
OneWithManyNames chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Woah...that...blew my mind a little.
CrapMusicCat chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Oh my god, I seriously started crying while reading this. And it didn't help that I was at the doctors office looking it on my phone the time.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Okay I'm so glad that it was just a dream and not the other way around!

Great job!
Akahata chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
omg, you are such a good writer. i was seriously on the verge of tears (maybe thats just because im emotional...) and i was really happy when i figured out it was all just a dream.
Vivecka chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is so, so wonderful. I started tearing up at the grave part. I'm an admitted crybaby but this was really wonderful fic. Great job. I'm so so happy it was a dream, and that Berwald changed his mind, and the entire ending really. Great job. /goes to get tissues.
YPrincess chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I dont know why I started to cry when "Su-san" was repeated over. Maybe it's because it's nearly 1:30 on a school night and I'm more sensitive around this time ;_;

But it was so relieving when it was all just a dream. Sweden's reactions are what got to me though ;A; So cute and very in love.
nemiah chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i'd be kinda weird if it was some other random country killing him.

anyway...it's so cute!
V. Copperhex chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
At first I was going to ask you what you seem to have against Denmark, but reading that last endnote I guess it's okay.

I'm feeling mixed about what I should say about the story, to a part I was confused reading it - but then it explained itself in the end, so it ended up making sense. And to another part I too think it could have worked with NOT being a dream - BUT if that had been the case (of it not being a dream) I probably would have liked it lesser than what I did, not just because it's my OTP and I ultimately want them to end up together, but because I think it would have made the whole thing rather pointless and a bit over-played.

Point: It's good. Good capture of that confusion that always infests dreams.