Reviews for Pandemonium (Yikes)
megaflygon chapter 21 . 4/15
double #yikes. :o
megaflygon chapter 1 . 4/15
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Oooooh, sorry, I didn't notice. :)

-the one that asked about the missing chapters
kahullashumas chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
To the person asking about missing chapters:

Actually, there were four other chapters and most of them are still here- some were merely combined with others. Chapters 1 - 3, as you may have once known, were rewritten into one chapter- which is chapter 1. Chapter 2 is currently being rewritten.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Where are the other 3 chapters?
BombonSmie chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
LOL haha men this story is so funny... but i still hate Emily... that freakin' bitch. Don't stop updating nor discontinue this. There is always someone waiting for an update:) maybe later i'm going to make me an account and i won't be a guest XD. Nice fic :3
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
OMG! this is so intense... LOL i love it, i hope you keep updating and i wanted to writte a review but i'm new at this so :P anyways just keep doin' it ya!
kahullashumas chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
God bless this chapter in specific
kahullashumas chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
you suck. it's been 4 months and you haven't finished chapter 5, chapter 24 (or 23), nor have you finished any chapters of pandemonium zero. and you broke your enter key. and you haven't finished your college apps. Wifi and electricity cost money, something you won't get if you don't get good grades and get accepted to some school and get a degree. get your shit together. :ccc
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
The backsass is funny
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I hate Ami ewww XD what's her problem? She use to be so sweet and innocent. And Shizuma is stupid... How can she forget everything with a
Nagisa? Anyways, nice fic!
kahullashumas chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
this chapter is dumb ok
asdfghjklrichard chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Well I'm so happy you finally got rid of that god forsaken chapter 5 but I will always hold it close to my heart. It reminds me of all that yuri and lemons we used to write together back when we were in 6tha grade under the pear tree. (Yes that bad) but I guess well just talk on da phone about that later...

And why don't you call me anymore "Just like you I get lonely too"

Plus since me and you are close I will happily rewrite chapter 5 for you since I have the open office doc.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »