Reviews for Pandemonium (Yikes)
noone chapter 16 . 2/28
its too bad that you have to leave this account. i wish i could continue to read this story
Sakurako-Vegeta chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Dude! I wrote on the other account.. Just to make sure you get my memo.. Here too... So... Whats goin on with the update? Its awesome! You left me hangin! You gonna update here? Or in the other account?
megaflygon chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
double #yikes. :o
megaflygon chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
#yikes
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Oooooh, sorry, I didn't notice. :)

-the one that asked about the missing chapters
kahullashumas chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
To the person asking about missing chapters:

Actually, there were four other chapters and most of them are still here- some were merely combined with others. Chapters 1 - 3, as you may have once known, were rewritten into one chapter- which is chapter 1. Chapter 2 is currently being rewritten.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Where are the other 3 chapters?
BombonSmie chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
UPDATE!
UPDATE! :DDDD
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
LOL haha men this story is so funny... but i still hate Emily... that freakin' bitch. Don't stop updating nor discontinue this. There is always someone waiting for an update:) maybe later i'm going to make me an account and i won't be a guest XD. Nice fic :3
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
OMG! this is so intense... LOL i love it, i hope you keep updating and i wanted to writte a review but i'm new at this so :P anyways just keep doin' it ya!
kahullashumas chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
God bless this chapter in specific
kahullashumas chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
you suck. it's been 4 months and you haven't finished chapter 5, chapter 24 (or 23), nor have you finished any chapters of pandemonium zero. and you broke your enter key. and you haven't finished your college apps. Wifi and electricity cost money, something you won't get if you don't get good grades and get accepted to some school and get a degree. get your shit together. :ccc
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
The backsass is funny
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Funny!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I hate Ami ewww XD what's her problem? She use to be so sweet and innocent. And Shizuma is stupid... How can she forget everything with a
Nagisa? Anyways, nice fic!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »