Reviews for The Wild Prairie
Insertisernamehere chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
I love the concept of this story! These characters are awesome and your really letting them shine, but in a non-traditional setting.
kc chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
please update!
witchfingers chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
REVEREND NORRINGTON

best idea ever xD
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I was so worried for them!

I could feel how much Elizabeth really cares about Will.

I really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for Will to find out what Elizabeth did for him.

Update soon! ;)
williz chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Oh my goodness! Can't wait to read more! The suspense is masterful! Great, great chapter! :D
williz chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
I'm VERY proud of your extensive research! Keep it up. Each chapter is better than the last! :D
williz chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
I am such a boob for not reviewing before now. Lovely work, friend! Very lovely work!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hi there. I just wanted to say you write well but the time period the PotC films take place during is the late 1730s, not anywhere in the 1800s. I am a bit of a pirate historian and technically piracy ended in the 1730s.

Other than the time setting, this is interesting, just thought I would let you know so that you could change it :D

Norrieo
Orlysluv chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
It's great how you are using quotes from the movie the the story! I looked up the kitchen utensils you mentioned and they are right on for the time period. I didn't know cooking over a hearth could be so tricky. Great update!
Dee chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Loved the update! Not sure what Will has but it appears bad. There were a lot of fevers/illnesses caused by bad water back then. Please update soon!
Gangster 90 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
First of all, I hope you had a great Holiday season and New Years. Secondly, what a great chapter. It was well worth the wait. But now, I'm a bit worried, since it seems that Will is sick. I hope he gets better soon. And I can't wait for the next chapter.
keiraliz chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Yay, an update! :] I can understand how busy life can get. I'm in college and I don't seem to have all the free time to write as much as I used to.

Anyway, this chapter was so sweet. :] I loved the details you used to describe the food Elizabeth learned to cook and the mini adventure she had in order to find Will. I loved how her pleas reflected the exact ones she made in the third Pirates movie. And calling Will her love and sticking by his side even long after they reached home? Too sweet! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, for sure!

Update soon! :]
Smithy chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
You spelled 'reign{s}' instead or 'rein{s}' and 'heath' instead of 'hearth'. And you are sticking to what went on in those days. Fever, especially yellow fever, was very virulent in those days.
TriGemini chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
I'm happy that you updated.

Enjoyed this chapter a lot.

It sounds like Elizabeth is trying her best to help out.

Plus, it also sounds like Will is sick and Elizabeth is going to have to take care of him.

Can't wait to find out, what happens next. So, until then.
yoiebear chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
I was just thinking of this story today and then you updated! I love the way each chapter moves without the slightest bit of dragging for the reader. Can't wait for more!