Reviews for Transition
Renjilore17 chapter 31 . 3/11
i really like your story. It is well thought out and Pretty Rad.
Author Of Purpose chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
So when exactly Did Darkfire take over? I'm not sure I've seen that anywhere other than this story. Also how are things.
Author Of Purpose chapter 14 . 7/27/2017
God, I love how you handle gar in this! It makes me think about so many ideas in literature and society that I normally wouldn't think about and I'm so glad that I am thinking about them. But I'm surprised you went with Darkseid as your choice for the villain of the story. He's honestly never been that interesting of a villain to me cause he was one of the most gentrified archetypes that still gets overused to this day!
But I still look forward to seeing what you do with him.

PEACE
Author Of Purpose chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
Okay I just got to say this: I was always under the impression that Ravens mothers was a priestess of the order of Azarath and that was why they raided her rather than just killing her. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Author Of Purpose chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
That bit at the end with Robin praying for Starfire was beautiful. I'm finding myself tearing up as I write this review.
Author Of Purpose chapter 9 . 7/7/2017
There must be visions of jinx's parents suffering in hell for what they did to her. Subjecting anyone to such treatment for any reason should be punishable by a life time supply of fear toxin.
TacoKing23 chapter 31 . 4/16/2017
I ended up liking this story a lot. Admittedly, there were parts I found more than a little strange, but strange isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think my biggest issue with it is that I want more of it. For example: What happened to Beast Boy and the survivors of Darkseid's ship? Do the other visitors to K'Naa also become beings like unto gods? How do things on Earth change as time goes on? This story has opened up possibilities for many more, and I sincerely hope you do something with them.
TacoKing23 chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
Okay, now it's gone from "What the fuck?!" to "Okay, well, at least there is an explanation for it." Still very odd.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Well, this went from zero to "What the fuck?!" REEEEAAL quick.
Flufflepuff123 chapter 31 . 2/22/2017
I really liked your story, i hope you make a sequel. There were many unresolved plotlines i would like to see to their conclusion. For one thing i wanted to see what kind of mess Crazy Beastboy does on Apokolips, i was thinking by the time Raven, Jinx and the Justice League get there he will have taken over and trying to get back at Raven. Secondly, i thought it would be funny if Raven decided the best way to deal with Terras issues is to send her to K'naa, i mean one can control earth and stone, the other is mostly earth and stone so i would like to see where that goes. Lastly, the whole situation with Blackfire ruling Tamaran. It would be interesting if the Titans kidnapped her and sent her to K'naa to resocialize her.
TaketheTimemachine chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This story is the exact reason why I end up preferring Ao3 over FF . net. I'm going along, the characters are pretty OoC but there was a decent explanation for it so everything was still fine. Then suddenly, rape. Jinx recalls that she was raped as a nine year old.

Characters that act so out of character they aren't even themselves anymore and rape? Yeah, dropping this after 9 chapters.
Artman King chapter 31 . 8/22/2016
I would like to start off by saying that I agree with you completely on your last statement. I feel very similar to you in regards to yuri fan fiction. I hope to one day have the kind of love you have found. That being said, this was a wonderful story that epitomized everything I enjoy about fan fiction. It was well written, compelling, and didn't contain any unnecessary smut. I genuinely look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work.
Artman King chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
I don't care if BB is suffering from temporary insanity or not. When Rae and Jinx get back, he needs to be locked up and they need to loose the key. Insane or not nothing justifies cold blooded murder.
Allosaurus.Jei chapter 31 . 8/19/2016
Oh wow. That was a fun romp. Thanks :3
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Holy shit! Like a week ago I had an idea for something like this! Except...it's inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft, H.G. Wells, the four universal forces, Warehouse 13, and the Bible. I'm so gonna write it. But I'm gonna read the rest of this first. It won't be too similar to this, but some themes are very alike. Cosmic consequences and greater beings and war and love and physics! It's gonna take me months. You know I was getting discouraged because the ideas were just so big in my head, but you've given me just the kick in the ads I need to start fucking typing...right after I catch up in this fic.

Awesome. Thanks.