Reviews for Three
reagan chapter 15 . 4/30
I really need to stop reading your stories. I love them, but I can't stop crying. This chapter-the cranes- tipped the scale.
God bless, reagan :)

Ps. Dont, worry I'm still going to read them, I'm just bawling my eyes out for Logan
Blue Leah chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oh no! You used the word orbs in this chapter. That is my biggest fan fic pet peeve. Orbs instead of eyes. Ah, well. Still your original story was great and your alternate ending is great, so I can overlook an orbs.
Gifted Shadows chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Thanks for writing this! At one point, I got really mad at James, 'cause he was doing all of that stuff... But it's interesting how many emotions this story has made me feel... This is a great story, and an even better way to end it. My favorite part was... This chapter! Thanks again!
Gifted Shadows chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Poor James. I feel bad for him.

That was the final blow and James began to cry because he realized then that sometimes, all the reasons in the world weren't enough.

That's a beautiful line. Great job!
Gifted Shadows chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I still have no idea why you're stunned! This story has touched me in ways I can't comprehend.
Gifted Shadows chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Actually, I'm quite sad that you don't own anything. If this were a published book, it would be read by thousands of people. And they would read it over and over again. You are really one of the better authors in this fandom, to write something like this.
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Thank you for writing this. It has already touched my heart. It kind of helps me, because my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer two days ago. Though, it's not the same as Logan's, it's nice to know that it's not just me going through this.

And, I know that this may be about two years late, but I wish the best for you and your aunt.
RomioneAlways51 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Wow! What an incredibly amazing and tragic story! I'd favourite it, but I don't think I can, it's soo heart-wrenching. The ending was absolutely perfect, I absoluteley love the idea of a cancer clinic at Logan's house! The paper crane are precious, and some of the wise words Logan has spoken throughout this and Little Hollow, are now added to my mental list of things to live by. I have to go and do homework now, but I don't know if I can without breaking down, have you got any room in that Palm Woods wishing well you were talking about in Little Hollow?

Incredible work, I absolutely loved it xx
LateRiser chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
I would favorite this story, except that it hurt too much. A strange reason, yes, but really, it did, and as well-crafted as this was, I just couldn't get past that last line in chapter 2. (I did finish the story, but I was as much a zombie after ch. 2 as any of the boys.)

I actually would have preferred it if this had been an alternate ending rather than a sequel, because I had taken a certain amount of comfort imagining Logan and the others living happily ever after. "Three" pretty much dashed that hope.

Ah well, I still must thank you, even if I had to wipe my eyes once or twice.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
I am crying AGAIN! That was sooooooo sad!

I loved how each chapter began with a fitting song lyric, very cool. :)

Soooooo sad, I miss Logan! He's not even gone for real. XD Great and terrible story at the same time. You made me cry more than I have at a story and I hate you for it, but in a good way. XD
CelestialSonata7 chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Aaaaaaaaw that's so sweet that the one thousandth crane was the one that remained, I'm so glad! I found Carlos' crane thing utterly adorable and was soooooo sad when he burned them!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
God that last line made me cry AGAIN! There should be a law against how many times a person could cry, be better, then cry again in the span of 10 minutes.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Oh my god, I'm crying. This chapter left me sniffling like an idiot while my sister was trying to sleep in the bed next to me. Loooooooogaaaaaaan! DX
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Lkjhgfdsa, I wish Logan lived and all, but with Logan dying that's probably the best ending you could have. Great job.
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
I, I'm crying. It's 12:45 in morning, and I'm lying in my bed crying. My heart is literally in a million pieces. I can't. You're a phenomenal writer.