Reviews for Three
CalmMindedFellow chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
OMG why! You made me cry when Calos thrrew the pape swans in the fireplace and stopped believing :( and James, can't believe him the guilt eats him alive and he's still addicted WHYYYYYYYY! *tear* you are truly gifted Miss Fenway :') plz keep writting, I think they all should get a figure that reminds them of logan and convinces them otherwise to stop grieving in such a harsh way...if this is an idea plz say it is :') I'm still sobbing :')
Fish Stick Friday chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Okay, back again. I just finished eating supper, or dinner, or whatever you want to call it. My parents call it supper. I don't know if it's a midwestern thing, or a generation gap thing. I only call it supper because they do. This tangent is really pointless...anyways, onto the next chapter.

Oh my goodness, opening up the chapter with Kendall talking to Logan...I swear, sometimes I think you're the spawn of Satan or something.

The part where you said they would have pauses in their conversations where Logan should have spoken up. Yeah, that was brutal.

Ghost Boy? You mean he's not Asteroid Boy? Okay, sorry. I had to throw that out there. Allow me. -headdesk-

Oh my gosh! The way Kendall, James, and Carlos are drifting apart reminds me so much of what happened between me and my best friends. In my case, I was like Kendall. I kept putting forth all the effort, and eventually, I just gave up. I couldn't do it alone. We drifted apart. Well, at least their relationships to me and mine to them. I don't know how their relationships with each other are faring. We don't really talk anymore.

"Logan would have yelled at him for having it on so loud but Kendall could care less..." *bottom lip trembles*

Man, the part where you said Kendall going to the ice rink used to help him clear his head, but it didn't work anymore, that was well written.

Lol. The part about Carlos mixing his food together until it resembled something his dog wouldn't eat was hilarious. It probably shouldn't have been, because it was showing how much Logan's death had affected him, but it was for some odd reason. Or maybe I'm just horrible...

Yeah, Carlos's dad, really does remind me of an older Carlos. It is uncanny how similar their behaviors are.

Oh my gosh! Carlos holding the graduation picture, and then his "I'm sorry Logan." It's too much!

Then the part about how James always confided in Logan. I mean seriously Laura? Seriously? Is your mission to make me cry?

Oh wow. Remember how I told you that I tend to like the characters I can relate to the best? Well, I could really relate to James in this chapter. See, I moved a lot growing up. I mean A LOT! It got to a point where, like James, I thought, "What was the point even making friends or becoming attached to someone if I'm going to just leave them behind when I inevitably move again?" Yeah, so I just thought I'd share that with you. I mean what I said and what James said weren't exactly the same, but I think you get the picture.

Yeah, I really don't like that Mark Sanchez guy. First he bullied James' best friends when they were younger. Then he has the nerve to actually act like he gave a damn about Logan. Then, he gives James drugs. He should consider himself lucky that he doesn't find himself in my story 'Big Time Disaster' or else I would probably kill him off.

Woohoo! I'm all caught up on reviewing this story! Woohoo! Now I'm seriously depressed.
bballgirl22 chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
JAMES NO! lol, update soon!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Take it from someone who has been to plenty of funerals himself, and had to bury more family members than I should have to, that the absolute WORST part of funerals, is seeing them in the coffin and being overwhelmed by regrets-why didn't I spend more time with so-and-so in his/her final days? Why didn't I show such-and-such that I loved him/her more? It's awful.

Okay, the bit about what James always envisioned would be the occasion where he would wear his first tuxedo, you are seriously killing me...with forks...pitchforks.

I don't know why, but the little part about Mercedes and how she was formally unbearable cracked me up.

Aww, I loved how Kendall recalled that fateful day on the frozen pond where he cut himself, and Logan handed him a band-aid. The day the four of them became best friends.

I like how you touched on Logan being sort of like the odd man out because he was so different from Kendall, James, and Carlos.

Oh gosh! The part where Carlos couldn't help but think they were skipping someone after James finished, and it was Carlos' turn to speak...I'm okay. I'm okay...

There you go mentioning Star Trek again. ;)

Aww, that's so sweet that they sang that song for Logan, the same song Logan sang for his mother on the ten year anniversary of her death.

That last line...yeah...Can I dig a hole for you? It won't be six feet deep. I can assure you that much...
Fish Stick Friday chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
It's weird. I'm not so good with heights, but I have no problem flying in an airplane. Logan's right. If you look at how many flights have successfully taken off and landed, the rate of crashes is like probably less than one percent. When they come on the news with a breaking story about a plane crash, it strikes fear into people, because THEN people think planes are dangerous. When attention is brought to plane crashes, people begin to think they occur more frequently than they do in actuality.

Lol. Kendall being afraid to drive for weeks after Logan shared his pearl of wisdom with him was hilarious!

Okay, you are seriously making me want to throw something at my computer screen in an attempt to hit you. The bit about Kendall thinking there should have been six passengers. I mean, come on! -GLARES-

I think I already said this to you, but I love the dynamic between Katie and Logan in this. It seriously makes up for like the zero interaction they have on the show.

Strangely enough, I liked how you had Kendall panic when he saw James and Carlos go off with their families.

Fish Stick Friday. *sniffle*

That was so touching how James was trying to decide whether or not to tell the fish about Logan, adn then ultimately deciding not to. I sure use the word touching a lot, don't I? I really should consult a thesarus and look up some synonyms.

The bit about the spare key being where only three people now knew of, yeah, you're awful.

Oh man, when you went about all the reminders of their childhood past in Logan's room at his house in Minnesota. I could see Logan demonstrating the difference between obtuse and right angles on his wall. It's very...Logan-esque.

I thought we cleared this up already. I don't WANT to read this again. I mean it should practically be considered a form of cruel and unusual punishment. I just feel like I should give you some long overdue reviews. You know, guilty conscience and all...that is the ONLY reason I'm subjecting myself to this all over again.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I'm back again...obviously...so yeah sorry it's been a little bit since my last review. I had to mow the back yard and then feed my face, preferrably while NOT reading one of your stories where the boys throw up at the most inopportune times for me.

Great hockey analogy. I also...well liked isn't so much the right word...how Logan's shoes and book were left in the same spot he had left them. Yeah, I don't think I'll go with like to describe how I feel about that. Sad maybe, but even then, it seems like there is a better word. I just don't know what that is right now. *shrugs shoulders*

Ooh!It's funny because remember in 7 Secrets With Big Time Rush, how it was revealed that in real life, Carlos is the neat freak? As for their show personas, yeah I'd go with Logan too.

Okay, you just said that Logan died like three times in that one paragraph. We get it already. Don't remeind us. Death bed in the literal and metaphorical sense. That's just...just...cruel.

Nice touch how you said Logan memorized state capitals and presidents while other kids were engrossed with the latest toy fad. Sounds like something Logan would do.

It's interesting because back when they were showing commercials for a new show, Big Time Rush, I remember thinking to myself that I'd probably like Carlos and Logan the best. It took some time, and some stories of yours, but now I've come full circle. Logan and Carlos are my favorites, just like I predicted.

Okay, and you and I think we're masochists. What were Kendall, James, and Carlos thinking going through yearbooks. That was like a disaster waiting to happen.

When you're at the top of the world, I guess you can go out in space. I don't know why I said that, but I had to. It probably wasn't even that funny.

Oh my gosh! When James inhaled the scent of Logan's shirt from the closet, I had to take deep cleansing breaths to keep myself from losing control.

Interesting. You had Logan win an MVP award in , the show has Kendall pegged as the hockey star. I think I've said this before, but Logan strikes me as the fastest. Couple that with his knowledge of math and physics, and I think he could be just as big of a threat on the ice. Remember how they said on the show that the game where Kendall and Carlos got ejected from the game for unsportsmanlike mooning? They lost that game 8-1. It made me wonder who scored the one goal for Kendall and company. Was it Kendall before he got ejected? Was it Carlos before he got ejected? Or did it happen after Kendall and Carlos got ejected? In that case, was it James or Logan? Yeah, I'm way too analytical...sorry.

Ooh! I just got a great idea for a plot bunny you could use. Not that you need another plot bunny, because you probably don't. You should do a story where you expand on Carlos and his asthma. Maybe Logan can be the one to save his life. Yeah? Yeah. For me? Please? I love your stories where Logan is the hero.

Haha, I'm trying to remember if the stuffed animal Logan was caught playing with when the cameras were rolling in 7 Secrets With Big Time Rush was a moose or not. If so, that was priceless! I love how you included that!

Lol. Both of Moosey's eyes were missing. Poor Moosey! What did Logan do to you?

Talk about me giving Logan bad parents. You're one to talk. I mean you were guilty first. Yeah, and even though you only gave Logan one bad parent while I gave him two, you did it first. Yeah, there was like no logic there at all. Not even remotely. I don't even know what point I was trying to make. Oh well. *shrugs shoulders*

Oh gosh! The letters from when they were in the support group and wrote Logan letters. That was awful! Why did those have to be in there? Here I was thinking this chapter wasn't as sad as certain other ones -AHEM- Then you had those accursed letters. That idea went right out the window.

I'm actually sort of jealous of you. Looking at your review count, my eyes bug out. You get tons of reviews. I know it's not a competition or anything, but still.

Okay, onto the next chapter.
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
I ligetly had a dream about this story the other night. It was cray and really made me want to read more! YAY for updates! I dresses at super human speed this morning so I could read it before school! Didn't have enough time to review though so I'm doing it now!

I was reading this with my iPod on shuffle and "Left Behind" from the musical Spring Awakening came on and I almost started crying. Damn my iPod! But back to the point!

I absolutely LOVED this chapter! Poor Kendall spending his birthday all depressed and alone! I seriously teared up when Carlos was throwing his cranes into the fire, it was awkward because I was in the car with my brother, but whatver! And James! Poor poor James! Can I hug him? He needs a good hug!

I also want to stick all three of them in a room together and make them talk to each other so they can stop James from acting so destructively!

UPDATE SOON! cannot wait to see what angst you inflict on these boys next! D
Fish Stick Friday chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I decided to stick to reviewing one story at a time today. Unfortunately, that means I have to read this story all over again. I'm just a glutton for punishment. Okay, not really. Here we go.

I still can't believe Daniel came to Carlos. I know you're all about that James and Logan bromance, well I'm all about the Logan and Carlos bromance. Having said that, I loved the opening segment. Like I live for bromantic scenes between Logan and Carlos in the show. Well, that and Logan/Camille moments, but that's a given. It's practically (though not entirely) all I tune in for every new episode.

Ugh! Don't even remind me of Logan's goodbyes. I mean I guess at least he got to say goodbye this time but still, here I was trying to push that to the far recesses of my memory.

Ugh! I hate funeral homes. I've been to my fair share of funerals myself over the years. My 20 years. Haha, I still haven't told you my exact age yet.

It's funny. I think Logan is claustrophobic too. Remember the 'Super Party Fun Box'? I bet he was freaking out when the four of them were trapped inside of that. See, I think he's claustrophobic, because the other guys have said that he was "so scared of everything." If that is really true, and they aren't just joking, then it's not too big of a stretch to assume he's claustrophobic, you know?

That was really strange that Logan stopped having nightmares of being buried alive once he told the guys about them.

Interesting. I never would have thought Logan was like a tree, but hearing you rationalize it, it works.

Ew! What is it with you and making the guys throw up? I'm glad I wasn't eating anything at the time or else I wold have just lost my appetite. I don't exactly have a particularly strong stomach.

Aww, poor Carlos!

How "Logan-like" huh? You HAD to go there, didn't you? Grr!

I couldn't be a funeral director. That's for sure. I couldn't even read Chapter 2 of this without crying! You REALLY want to stick me in a funeral as a funeral director? I. Think. Not.

Logan's...body...Hold on. I need a moment.

I know this isn't the first time you've used the puzzle analogy, but excuse the pun, it fits perfectly. The four boys really are so diffeent from one another. I mean they have their similarities too. I think James and Carlos are most like each other. I think Logan and Kendall are most like each other. But James isn't Carlos, nor is Kendall Logan. Did that even make sense? It did in my head, and that's all that matters.

Coming from me, this is probably getting old, but you really are a fantastic writer. I wish I could do nothing but sit at home and read and write fan fiction everyday. I always make time to read your stories though. That is a testament to your talent. I just can't say that about every author here, or in my case, any other author here. Right now, you're the only author on my favorite list, and you're there for a reason.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I'm back. I swear you are going to be so sick of me by the end of the day. Oh my gosh! The part where Carlos was holding "Logan's hand in both of his as if he was convinced that the contact would keep his friend from slipping away from them" was so unbelievably sad. I think that was so awesome that Mrs. Knight adopted Logan. I don't think you know this about me, but I was adopted myself when I was only ten months old. Anytime I see adoption included in a storyline, I smile.

I love the way you write Carlos, it is so spot on to how he is portrayed in the show. Okay, honestly, I think the way you portray Carlos in your stories also helped contribute to me bumping Carlos up into my #2 favorite BTR guy, right behind Logan.

Wow, the part about James mimicking Logan's breathing, and then nearly passing out from the lack of oxygen was very moving. Poor James. Poor Logan. Poor everyone.

I hope you are freaking happy! You made me cry! You actually made me cry this time, not just my lower lip quivering. Logan's individual goodbyes to each of the guys, and then his collective goodbye to all of them did me in. I'm a guy. I'm not supposed to cry. Especially over fan fiction. I always have been sensitive and emotional, and you just exploited that.

The part where you talked about how they were "Like a bunch of girls" because of how they talked about how they would be in each others' weddings brought a smile to my face though. Three best men. That's so cute. Well...two now. *grabs a Kleenex* You jerk!

The part where you said Logan would never be a father or an uncle to his friends' kids really pulled at my heartstrings too. I can't believe I'm reading this again. Why am I doing this to myself? I'm such a masochist. Okay, not really. It's your fault. I want my review to be well thought out instead of just broad and vague, and the only way that could happen is if I read this again.

You know, you should be sorry! You should be groveling on your knees begging for my forgiveness. And maybe I'll forgive you...but maybe not. Maybe I should review another story now. I don't know if I can take reviewing five more chapters of this today. From a writing standpoint, great job! From a content standpoint, you're evil!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Okay, so I told you I would review older chapters on my days off, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Ha! You doubted me...Now it's my turn to pretend that I'm reading this story for the first time. Lol. That's going to fail epically.

I loved your reference to bucket list. I also loved your reference to all thing Star Trek. Trekkie much? ;) You are so brave for writing a story like this that reflects what you are going through in real life. Also, you have my respect for doing a cancer story in the first place. That is a tall order, and you have done exceptionally well. I also like the fact that I do believe you are the first to do a cancer story in BTR fan fiction. Coming from someone who also likes to do things that haven't done before when it comes to writing, mad props to you.

The moment where Logan told them "It's back" was so powerful and moving. By the way, you are evil for doing that to Logan. Just saying.

Of course Logan was valedictorian. The boy's a genius!I love how Carlos and Stephanie became known a the 'Dynamic Duo.' I liked how you mentioned Kendall and Jo singing duets. A little known fact that seems to have been forgotten on the show is that Jo is in Hollywood to be a singer as well.

I love how you said Logan and Camille resembled a married couple that had been together for fifty years rather than a couple that had been together for only two years. I also love how you said they finish each other's sentences, and quote stuff to each other.

I love how you described how the boys' relationships with one another strengthened the most. I loved how you descried how they were always there for each other.

I've told you this before, but I love how descriptive you are when you write. It's so unbelievably refreshing to read paragraphs that are actually paragraphs instead of one line. it's so refreshing to read a story that is not entirely dialogue line after line. It's so refreshing to read a story that has been split into paragraphs properly.

Anyways, that's all I got...for this chapter. I have the whole day to kill, and I kind of sort of get bored easily, so this is a remedy for that. This being reviewing your stories which I should have don from the very beginning. To quote Logan, "You're not going to hit me with your shoe, are you?"
claudinha sampaio chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
hey, Laura. you can make me very sad!

kendall in the state of denial ..

carlos the poor depressed

the james, poor

and camille? what happened to her?

it makes me very depressed, but I'm loving it ..
Falling to Fly chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Fake ID, James? Really? So guess what? I was right. You had severe chest pains, but my heart exploded somewhere during the first part, so I didn't feel anything. My heart exploded.

So poor Kendall. No one should have to go through that much pain on their birthday. It reminds of me of what happened to James on his birthday, except this is worse. So much worse. I broke down with Kendall.

And then Carlos. If my heart hadn't exploded then it would have broken into a million pieces, because he burned the paper cranes. That killed me.

And then James. James, James, James. First drugs. Then cutting. Then lying. Now fake ID's and hanging out with Mark? You're killing me. YOU are killing me. James finished me off.

So I'm going to have a major angst hangover later. There's no way that I won't. But hey, I actually got this reviewed somewhat on time! Yay! Now the angst is taking over again. Amazing chapter, and please update soon!
chubbell chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
NOOOOO YOU SAID YOU'D FIX THEM! Now they're WORSE! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY COULD EVEN GET WORSE! Especially James! And Kendall and Carlos, too, but they're just depressed, but James . . . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE FASTER! I CAN'T TAKE IT! **sigh** thanks for this chapter though . . . **goes back to the hole we dug a long time ago . . . again**

- Callie
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
oh my goodness, still so good! Is it wrong to say I'm loving it?
waterwicca chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
i kinda feel terrible because i loved this chapter ;D its so tragic and sad that u cant help but feel it and be impressed with it
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »