Reviews for Three
squoctobird chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Since the story is complete, I usually wait to the end to leave a review, but this chapter has me bawling like a baby. And then. AND THEN you used Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World. That song already has some sad memories attached to it. I can rarely listen to it with out getting teary eyed.

You are just an amazing writer.
jill-joey-025 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
oh god...you have no idea how much tissues I've already used just reading this entire thing!

I've never cried so hard like this in a long time. With every chapter, tears just start flowing. Dude, only a heartless robot wouldn't cry at this. It's so...angsty...that even Voldemort would cry.

(haha HP reference)

anyways, thank you so much for writing this. I love it, I love you, and I love BTR!
hypedUP025 chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
The reason I'm crying so hard when I read stories like this that involve someone dying from cancer, or someone dying, or generally just pure, unadulterated angst, it reminds me of the time I lost my mom to cancer. I was too young to understand, but I knew mom was never coming back. I can sympathize with Kendall, James and Carlos here, because I know their pain. I know how death affects everyone. It's our biggest enemy.

I love this story. It reminds me of what I once had, but lost. It reminds me that the pain is always there, no matter how many years have passed since...it happened. We can all move on, but you never forget the one you lost.

Thank you so much. I'm adding this to my fave, and of course, I'm adding you to my faves. :)
Cassie chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Evil. Good story. But incredibly dispicubly evil.
PurpleRain98 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
You killed him. You actually killed him. :'( I mentioned in one of my reviews for 'Head on Collision' (amazing story, that) that I'm pretty much the least sensitive person in the world, but you've already got me in minor floods. x
KatherineMP20 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
I didnt read this chapter. I read 3 and 4 completely, half-3/4 of 2 and skimmed 1. Once I started to actually read it I couldnt stop. But then there was too much emotion for me to handle. this story is so heart wrenching... but that can be a good thing. writers dont always put their heart and soul or feelings into the work. You did. If I could handle it I would continue but I read enough tragic stories today. Oddly enough this isnt the first story I have read where Logan dies. I wonder why?
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Sad, incomplete, love.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Oh god. Can I just... not do the stupid poetry thing? I suck at it and it's stupid and just GAH and you know what this chapter was... amazing, I think. Even though he died. Because that wasn't good. WHYYYYYYYYYYY you know what you have to write me something INSANELY happy to compensate. Because guess what's back? THE FEELINGS. You know, the ones I get when I read your stories? I actually FEEL it inside, like I'm experiencing it, too. And that's the art of writing, right? You're just. SO GOOD AT IT. And I'm really glad you finished this, because I couldn't imagine writing sixteen chapters of this, let alone FIFTY. It is sixteen, right? Well. Still.

I like how it's such a nice day, lol. It was freaking 94 today and 83 sounds SO nice right now. I mean really, here anything in the seventies is cold, and that's just pathetic lol. So... Logan kind of died on a nice day. Come onnnnn. Well at least it wasn't like "IT WAS A STORMY, RAINY DAY AND THE WIND WAS HOWLING AND IT'S SO OMINOUS GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN" because that's just cliche. You can tell because I did that in one of my stories once. Gaygaygay. But it sort of makes you think of all the nice days you have, and you're like "Someon is dying right now and people are sad and I'm having the time of my life." Sad, but humbling. Am I right? I don't know lol. Another thing about Little Hollow and now Three is that I get all... sentimental. You know? Like I'm not a freak like I normally am. IT'S SO WEIRD.

ANYWAY. I want to go onto the next chapter right now but if I don't start on my project right now I'm gonna fail and earn many a guilt trip from Mr. Nakata tomorrow. So I'm gonna do that now. I'M SORRY. BUT GUESS WHAT. I WASN'T ORIGINALLY GONNA HAVE TIME FOR THIS TODAY. ACTUALLY I STILL DON'T. WHICH MEANS I LOVE YOU. AND I WILL DO ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON. POSIBLY TOMORROW. DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT. Look I can stop typing in all caps.

I LOVE YOU. GREATNESS.
Waffles Of Doom chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
You're right, this wasn't easy to read, but I'm glad I did, because it was nothing less than incredible. I loved 'Little Hollow' but this, it really tugged at my heart strings.

I had to watch loved ones die of cancer, so this was close to the heart I guess.

Thank you for writing one if the most incredible, moving fanfic's I think I've ever read.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This review could have

rhymed, but breaking the rules of

haikus is more fun.

I'm gonna cheat like

This. Because these aren't even

haikus anymore.

Just goes to show how

much I really suck and how

well I can bs.

So I guess I'll go with rhyming instead. It's probably easier, though by the end of this I bet you'll want me dead. I know I would, so you should.

Anyway, this was a nice introduction to the angst that will break the function of my brain. Do you feel my pain? Dude. I should be sued. Sue me, or else tie me to an anchor and throw me into the sea. That might be better because I am getting nowhere with this unfair review.

This is gonna be harder than I thought, because honestly, this is all I've got.

I'm embarrassing myself. How gay. Refrigerator.

Iambic Pentameter.

This fic is gonna be so sad that I might cry myself to sleep.

Eh? How was that? Haikus, rhymes, AND iambic pentameter. But none of it was a review. Dang. Um.

Yes. A lovely introduction. I like how it explains everything, but vaguely. And I miss James' depression. Not that that's a good thing. I just. For some reason like it when he's depressed. It's so... out of character for him. But not really. I don't know, he just seems like more the type to get either really angry or mope like a drama queen, depending on the situation. But him depressed for REAL is just. Nice. I didn't mean that.

So Daniel. You jerk. Telling everyone when their time is up, what are you, the Grim Reaper? Well stop it. Logan doesn't have to KNOW beforehand. He can figure that out when he dies. Hey, I've got an idea Logan dies and then everyone else kills themselves so they can all be happy together. Right? Well you already finished the story but hey, who says we can't have an /alternate/ alternate ending? Huh? Yeah?

Oh I just noticed the chapter's title. You ironic jerk. I love you. You can't tell but I called you a jerk instead of something you probably would have not approved of. So I really DO care! Ahaha! *starts raining flower petals*

So I'm excited to read another chapter of this TOMORROW. Actually I'm not I'm still scared. Just LOOK at what Little Hollow did to me! JUST LOOK! My reviews are... interesting. Differend. I was high or something. I don't know. What I do know is that I am scared to read this but I will because I CAREEEEE and it'll be amazing anyway. Man I am hungry fishsticks do not satisfy. But it's fishstick Friday so. I think it balances.

My reviews will attampt to be shorter because that's a good time when it's more reveiw and less rambling. I am trying to overcome my Rambling Disorder. The battle rages on! That was a horrible thing to say.

So there you have it. Half poetry, half review, all rambling. My next review I'll try to combine the two. (see that? TWO.)

Until next time!
abbyli chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
What an amazing story! And so sad!
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
I promised myself i wouldn't cry... :P

Teared up the whole time i read this. They're buying Logan's house! And Logan brought them all together for Christmas :D So sad to know that the story's over. Could you write a possible oneshot sequel to this? I'd love to see what happens after the guys buy the house :)

Anyways, this was a beautifully written story. Can't wait to read some of you other work in the future :D
Wow chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Beautiful .
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
So I'm just going to leave you one massive review for the entirety of this story. I must say, it was an emotional roller coaster. During the few funny moments, I laughed in spite of myself; and eventually, I found myself with tears streaming down my face, a rare occurence for me. This was a beautifully written piece of writiing that I was actually hesitant reading at first. I LOVED the fact that Logan lived in the first one and was extremely leary about reading a possible (depressing) alternate. But I'm so glad I DID read it... Honestly, I'd be thrilled after reading something like this in print. I honestly can't think of anything ANYONE could ever change. The entire story had perfect characterization and showed raw emotion. The few happy moments still contained the bittersweet feeling of it all. This is definately one story I'll remember. Hope to read more from you soon.
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
aw im sad it's over, but happy, if that even makes sense...

I just have to say, one of the most touching stories I've ever read :) Congrats
333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »