Reviews for Three
FalselyTrue chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
...And here we go again. Torturing Logan.

Well, it's good to have you back.

But not so good that Logan's sick again.

I hope your aunt gets better-it's not fair to the people around her to slowly lose them.

But wow...again. It's known, but...still.

This is considered AU from Little Hollow, right? In that one, Logan survived. In this one, he doesn't? It's not a continuation, it's an AU. Right?

If not, then...well, I guess that's the way it is.

But please, don't shatter my vision of the characters...I'd like to be able to look at them in the TV show without breaking down in tears.

But still.

God Bless,

Sylver
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this was just so heartbreakingly great! god, my heart shatteredd reading this. all of your stories never fail to make me almost cry and cry and cry. :( but i still love them so so so so so much! you're an amazing author and keep up the good work -hearts-
OMWG chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I'M THE FIRST REVIEW I KNOW IT. FFFFF.

I'm really glad that I've read this four hundred times already (or did I say five hundred?) because then I don't have to read it again. Even though I WILL.

Anyway. Laura. I love you. Posting this story might get you some hateful reviews and I will protect you from them all. I love you and I know this story will be fantabulous because it WILL be, no matter how angsty it gets.

'Three': I'm ready for you to own my life.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23