Reviews for Three
AnnechanB chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
You excelled:) Angsty but sweetly done and fulfilling.
fall into your sunlight chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
awh im sad its over but u did it so good :D i loved this story so much! heck, i love all of your stories lol :D but this was really really great :D -Heart!Heart!Heart!-
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
This is the final chapter, but yet I love it! This chapter hurt to read but I like how their all at peace now. Truly a beautiful story, so soulfull. Another of you awesome stories came to an end.

Did you see Big Time Girlfriends? I liked it but it could have been a bit more serious I mean. It had its funny moments but I'm a bit dissapointed. Oh well loved Carlos in the episode though and James and Logan. James really needs a girlfriend though. Sorry I started rambling!

Can't wait to see if you make more stories this great!

Mixed Reality chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
Seriously, all throughout this chapter I tried and tried to keep my emotions in check, but when I reached the ending sentence I just broke down!

Kendall, Carlos, and James are doing the right thing. I'm glad they're going after their dreams, building a cancer foundation, keeping Logan always in memory, and start to be happy again. I'm sure Logan is watching over them in heaven and we can all say that he would be very proud of his best friends -no wait- Brothers. I really love these boys (All four) and I want them to be happy and I'm totally positive Logan would want that too.

But Logan had been right. They were together again and they were stronger. They would make it.

Whatever lay ahead of them though, they knew one thing. They would never forget Logan. He would always be with them, living on in the memories they shared. They would take him wherever they went.

True that! *Starts sobbing hysterically* Sorry, but it's so sad/happy!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
Hey, my reviews for BTD are like that too! Some chapters I'd get twenty some reviews. Other chapters, I'd only get like ten. My average reviews per chapter is hovering around 17 at the 31 chapter mark. Oh, and NOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be the end! I always got excited when I got a story alert: "[FF New Chapter] Chapter _ of story, Three, by Miss Fenway" *lip quivers* Now, what?

Aw, I loved how you said Carlos had the extra spring back in his steps and how he bounced off the bed.

Haha, I loved it when Carlos slipped and all three of them fell over. I loved the visual of Carlos clapping a hand over his mouth and looking at Kendall and James with wide-eyes. Then, of course, the "He would have laughed too." Of course, that part made me kinda sad...

AWW! They brought a Christmas tree up to Logan's room. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry.

Oh my! The paper crane on top! Here comes the waterworks!

Darn you Laura! Darn you James with your "I miss him" and your crying. Now I'm emotional too!

Hey!That reminds me. Last year for Christmas, my niece came and visited. She wanted a white Christmas just like Logan wanted in this story. We almost didn't get it in time either, but we did.

Aw, I could totally see Carlos in police academy. He could be just like his dad.

Aww! James doesn't want a stranger to live in Logan's house. That's so sweet!

Aww! I love what they plan to do with Logan's house, and I love how they agreed to not touch Logan's room. I sure am saying "Aww" a lot, aren't I?

Hehe. Carlos wouldn't even let Kendall finish saying what he was saying!

Darn you Carlos and your paper cranes! Here I thought I was done crying for the duration of the review!

Oh, so that's what Dum Spiro, Spero means. CONFESSION: I never looked that up when that was a chapter title. *dies*

OMG! Then it started snowing. Logan got his white Christmas after all. *bawls*

OMG! Then remembering that cute chapter of Miracles of the Moment where the four boys met on the frozen pond! *dies*

Hey, so random side note! I FINALLY get to hear the full versions of 'Stuck' and 'This is Our Someday.' Woohoo! Yeah, I'm listening to BTR's album, probably like all BTR fans.

Lol. "You don't think my tears will freeze to my face do you?" "And I really hope your tears don't freeze to your face. That's be weird." Lol. James. Lol. Carlos.

OMG! Then they felt Logan's presence. Seriously, I'm one of the most emotional dudes ever. Your writing isn't helping with keeping my emotions in check. *cries* "Merry Christmas, Logan. Thanks for everything." really did me in.

Gosh, I swear sometimes I think you are harder on yourself as a writer, than I am on myself as a writer. I thought I was my own worst critic...

I heart this story. I heart you. I'm sad it's over. I'm all depressed and mopey now, so thanks for that. Then, 'Big Time Girlfriends' is going to come on later tonight, and I'm sure I'll be even more depressed and mopey after that. The only thing that will get me by is listening to BTR's album! Woohoo! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this magnificent story! As far as I'm concerned, your writing never disappoints.
BTRlover98 chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
This was so cute. I loved it and I'm glad I finished reading it! :)
AbbyMasrai chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
I hate you so much right now! I'm waiting for a class of mine to start and I'm now CRYING. This was just so beautiful and so amazing...words can't even describe. I love that they went to his house. I love that they are going to buy the house and set up a cancer foundation. I love that it was Christmas eve a d it began to snow. I love the symbol and motto, truly perfect. This was an amazing end to an amazing story. Absolutely inspirational and I thank you for that. Please keep writing always!
CalmMindedFellow chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
Miss Fenway ur amazing, u got me crying kuz of this story...this one was a complete winner one of my favorites...sory i cant stop ranting on :), well i hope to read more of r work :D
Pure Magical chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
I love you, you know that?

I'm so sad that this was the last chapter but I absolutly loved every second of it. You made me cry so many times.

I just loved! i loved everything about this story and I'm so grateful to you for taking the time to write this amazing story!
AbbyMasrai chapter 15 . 10/11/2010

Anyways! I LOVED this chapter so much. I felt like you explained everything so well and so logically. Like, in real life, James would totally have to go to a counselor after the suicide attempt. And I really enjoyed how you described Aaron as being young and a wonderful listerner...because really, sometimes we just need people to listen and understand. I loved how he allowed the boys to cry, laugh, and yell while they reminisced.

Aaaah! Carlos' birthday! That was so sad to read, how he didn't want to celebrate. And when he found the crane with the date of Logan telling them the cancer was gone... :') Tears, woman, tears! You know I loved the crane idea, and I'm sooo glad you brought it back!

And props to Kendall for returning to leader status and protecting James from Mark! Yeah, that's right keep walkin'.

This was wonderful and I'm so glad to see they are healing! You are an amazing writer, and I definitely understand the frustration when reviews are inconsistent. But I think you should know that the people who do review truly do admire you work, and hey, the quality is better than quantity, yes?

(It might take me a while to review the LAST CHAPTER because I'm currently getting ready for school. Just so you know :) )
chubbell chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
GAH - I LOVE IT! Don't worry, it wasn't too abrupt. It was just . . . amazing.

I started crying when they put the crane on the tree. I swear. My mom started staring at me like I was a psycho. And I loved, "Merry Christmas, Logan."

But it was beautiful. While I really am going to miss this story, you just couldn't have ended it more perfectly. It's just so touching and all us readers - our hearts are probably beyond repair at this point, because the number of times this story has broken them. But it just finished so peacefully, and it was just too amazing to put into words. I hope you know how much we adore this story, and you for writing it.

Thank you so much for this story!

- Callie
InLoveWithLogan chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
So I was going to read and listen to BTR at the same time, but when I saw that the last chapter of Three was up I instantly stopped the music. No BTR song is more important than this.

Anyway, I have to say that this has been the first chapter where I've cried in awhile, and the first time where the tears were happy tears. With the other chapters, it's like I felt...depressed. Which sucked.

And OHEMGEE HERE YOU GO WITH THE AMAZING PAPER CRANES AGAIN. I'm sure you don't, but it almost seems like you include them for my benefit. Seriously, I love that oragami so much that I nearly burst into tears when Carlos burnt them in anger.

Happy National Big Time Rush Day! Are you going to go to one of the signings? Because I probably am, and I'm super excited. I mean, if the time is equally divided between the 600 people there, I get 2 minutes and 21 seconds with BTR. WITH LOGAN. So yay!

Keep being awezome! ;)

valentine142 chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
youre going to kill me one day, you know that?

i cant believe its over! nooooooooooooooooooo D:

BUUUT that was the best ending it is possible to give a story in the history of the world, it was so sweet and it made me very happy and i wept in the middle of my DT class, which got me some very odd looks :P

please write more BTR fanfics, they cheer me up muchly- even the angsty ones :)

StillLovely chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
Aww, it's over. I don't wanna believe it. But I agree, it's come to the right point for it to end and I really love this ending. Anymore would just kinda ruin it. I think their plans for Logan's house are awesome, and that they spend the night there. I loved that. And the end, when they feel Logan's presence. It kinda gave me shivers and the smiles. Great job on this story! Can't wait for the next!
WyszLo chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
I honestly can't tell if I'm still crying because of what happened or because this is over.

How fitting that the last chapter made me cry. As soon as I read the word 'cranberries' the first words out of my mouth were "oh God, no." I miss Logan. Why do I really feel like someone important in my life died? I really just miss him so much.

Obviously I choked when Carlos put the paper crane on top of their tree. I can't describe how much I loved them spending Christmas Eve in Logan's room. I was crying pretty steadily throughout this chapter, but it was a different kind of crying that what I started this story with. They've come so far. I'm so proud of their decision to turn Logan's house into a cancer foundation headquaters and to chase their dreams in order to keep Logan's memory alive.

There are so many reasons why I love this line, I just have to include it:

"Logan is here." Carlos reminded him. "And I really hope your tears don't freeze to your face. That's be weird."

But mainly, I loved the last line. I start to cry every time I read it, but I'm ok with that. I'm sad to see this story end, but I think it ended beautifully. You made me cry but you definitely left me at peace with the characters and where they are. This is truly an incredible story. I hope you know how much I adore it, and you.

Happy Big Time Rush Day,