Reviews for Third Season!
Eddie Blake chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Great story! Good cliffhanger!
ronelm2000 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
There u go! A life-saver! 'D
Raven236 chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Wow nice chapter, Hopefully that person will join them.
ronelm2000 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Nice OCs D

On a critic's view, this chapter was short...too short in fact. It won't really matter if it takes 1 week as long as it's at least 3,000 words long. Yes, 3,000 words is good enough for a full chapter.

On my point of view, putting up two OCs similar to the canon characters was both a safe and a smart choice.
Riozaki chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
ahahah an akiyama with the traits of a combined yui and ritsu?

wow, thats new xD
ZIIIX chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I have been reading, but I've decided to drop a review since you've put the effort into listening to your readers. That's always a nice thing to see around here. Anyway, this chapter seemed a little out of no where since we suddenly run in to this new character Akiyama Natsumi and follow her perspective for the duration of the chapter, but she seems interesting enough. She must be related to Mio somehow, judging obviously by the name and the eyes, but out closely is something we'll probably find out later. I did like your shoutout to Haruhi Suzumiya that you sneaked in there along with the clubs; subtle enough to not be jarring but there to be funny.

Some advice that I would give is that now that you have the spacing of paragraphs figured out, you might want to do something to show scene changes. Cuts to different times or scenes seem jarring while reading, and can throw a reader off if they aren't paying attention. Otherwise it looks good, and I'll see what you have in store for the next chapter.
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Woot got an interesting drum player there! NIce job, and i look forward to the next chapter.

btw, is Akiyama Natsumi related to Mio?
Hydrangea12 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
chapter 2! XD

Just as I expected, the fourth member will be an OC... But, I never thought her last name... Wow, I wonder what relation she has with Mio? *over excited*

And... I agree with Randomness148. The paragraphs are a bit too long, I think...

But, it was really good! I like the storyline and your writing style! Keep up the good work!
ronelm2000 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
So u put Natsune? XD

The Pink haired tuba player?
randomness148 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
nice story but why dont u make each paragraph shorter and 1 paragraph for 1 line of dialog, i find this very hard on my eyes
MeruMusings chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
very good .
ronelm2000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
that's a bummer...u stole one of my ideas Y_Y

anyways...[ just let this go on. Y_Y
imgoingtocrash chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It looks really interesting :)

Can't wait to see!
Hydrangea12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Good, that there is someone who tried to make something like this since there are 6 episodes 1 chapter left for K-ON! ToT

I wonder what will Ui do in her senior year... *Join light music club? XD* Waiting for the next chapter, update soon please! And don't forget, keep up the good work!