Reviews for Moonlight
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i don't understand why bella blamed herself for alice's death... she said that the ballet took away the one person she loved teh most, but i don't see how.. unless the gunshot was meant for her because of some person trying to kill off all the julliard applicants so they can get a sure in by default. and even then it wouldn't be her fault... she can't blame herself because the drive by shooting happened on the day of her audition, in front of the school... poor girl..she probably lived with so much guilt, even if it was misplaced...

i'm glad though that she had edward to help pick her up and puther back together. and that he encouraged her to dance again...
WellTrue chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i quite liked gutted alice is killed and would of liked to have read between the dates for the whole story xx
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great job! I really enjoyed this, it was very well written.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was really lovely, I enjoyed reading it. This could be a really great story to continue. If you wanted to. :D

Great job, it's very good. :)
ginnmeadows chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really enjoyed this even though you killed off my favorite female character. It was sweet and simple and you don't get that often.
ZiggyLoveGoRawr chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my god. *chokes on a sob*

This is amazing. I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right after reading this. This is something that I need to let sit and reflect upon and that doesn't happen very often.

This is what we need more of on this site. Very well done, you have captivated me from beginning to end :)!

-ZiggyLove
T Achelle Cullen chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow. I really loved it. That was awesome!