Reviews for Scent
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 8/26
I had predicted the ending of this as soon as I'd read the summary, but I still read the story and loved it nevertheless. It was very well written, and quite sweet as well as adorable. Thanks for the great story!
Marie kory grayson chapter 1 . 8/5
Aw it was beautiful
unknown chapter 1 . 7/22
awesome. more!
Awww
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/4
Another great story. I really enjoy the way you write BB's thoughts, they are really well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Man, was that story fluffy? I mean it was awesome. It literally had so much fluff my hand was shaking. SHAKING! But really, what's with BB kissing all time, I really like it!
-Loverfanficsgirl1
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
It was good. You need to write more bbrae.
TheBookNerd323 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I just about halfway through and I bet ravens preggers... Hope I'm right.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Awwwwwwww! the words are soooooooo swweeeeeeeet! I love this one-shot!
Hulk7877 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Best oneshots I have ever read. They dont even feel like cliffhangers. Thanks. 999 stars.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
haha this was funny and fluffy at the same time
i highly enjoyed gar being all jealous and paranoid, that was endearing
the interactions between gar and rae was also adorable
the plot was also pretty original, and i felt your take on it was very well done
lovely story
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This story was great
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Really really nice work!
BB RAE LUV chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I just wanted to say that I LOVE your stories! All of your one shots with bbrae are amazing! The detail and thought you put in is clever and I love your way of writing! Thank you for writing these great stories, and I hope you always keep on writing! :D
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It had the odd spelling error, but not so many as to interfere with the story.

You do a great job of keeping BB in character. And Raven's secrecy is very much of a piece with her SOP. Good work.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »