Reviews for Assurance
jsuiglhefgs chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
omg that was the cutest thing ever 3! i absolutely loved it! i love how you portrayed brad and all the characters!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
i KNEW there was more to brad tan just "random piano guy"! thank you so much for expanding on of my favorite background characters!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
i like stories with brad in it
kyatariina chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Liked it
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was awesome; that's the only way to describe it. I loved the way you delved into Brad's character, it's kinda sad thnat we don't see more of him in the show. You did a reslly good job and it was a pleasure reading your work. I always enjoy your Glee stories and read a couple of pych ones (I don't tend to read those) that were excelent.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is lovely~!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
"If the page is the fact that Finn was a douche bag, then yes."

lulz I loved it. (,:
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I'll admit that my interested waned a bit when I saw it was from Brad's POV, but I followed the same advice I give my nieces and nephews ("Follow directions"), and I'm glad I read it.

You're really good at coming at a story from an interesting angle, and this one was just as clever as the others.
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I love Brad, he's so overlooked. I love the idea of him working as the Glee club's personal 'therapist', it's funny and believable.

I especially love protective Puck.

The last line was brilliant, it fit perfectly :)
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I really, REALLY liked this. It was quite unique and touching and funny and creative and SEAMLESSLY interwoven, and I just LOVED that Brad was their unofficial psychologist. :) My personal favorite: "Apparently dressing Finn up in red with a mask as a big gay superhero was big enough."

BAHA! XD

Thanks for this, love. 3

Raylie
deludedfool chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love this story! I'm probably going to watch glee now, and think that all of the kids secretly go to brad when they need advice... I lubs you Brad. And lol at the asexual. It kind of fits, oddly enough.
Jaiden Hawthorne chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was so awesome! Brad is just sort of always in the background, so it's nice that you have him a story! The running asexual joke with Puck was hilarious. And "Cooler Than Me" is the perfect song for Puck to sing to Kurt. I wasn't terribly fond of the song at first, but now with Puck/Kurt associated with it...it just might do. _
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Poor Brad! XD

But it was interesting read all about his POV.

Good oneshot :3
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awwee that was very cute and unique!
EvilWerewolfPirate chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww! I'll never look at Brad the same way again...but in a good way!