Reviews for Claim
lol jealous Zim totally fits XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
_
mistytales1303 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I also found it amusing XD
Chosen Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
GAH! I think Dib will certainly know his place after that, after all, who can resist a possessive!Zim? XD I am so loving this story right now. XD
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Daaayum that was good. I really liked this, it felt realistic and still slightly romantic at the same time. I hate fluff for this pairing, it's always so unreal. I really like this...
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Go Zim! XD
UzumakiNarutoLover chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha Zim got jealous and hit Dib over the head with a tray? Absolutely priceless! And I loved the way he just dragged his 'prize' out of the dining hall lolz
kaoru1174 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
haha that was amazing! i love stories where Zim is possessive of Dib. it fits him so well.

Keep up the great work!
Ga Hai chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is described as "humor," and "romance," but it's neither. It's as funny as a crutch and as romantic as brutal bullying.

Wait, apparently some people DO confuse brutal bullying with romance.
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Excellent story! :D You are way too good at writing ZADR. It's a mystery how you manage to keep them so IC... I don't think I could do it. Anyways, great writing from you as is usual.
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
HA! Yes, of course Dib belongs to Zim. It's always better that way :) And if Dib hears of this... XD He'd freak out!
draconicBastard chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
AW that was cute! And so dramatic too! I can't see Dib actually bothering to talk to a woman though, it just won't ever happen lol
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
haha this was cute! :)
Mew2928 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I got two words. Awesomely written! This is one of the best written ZADR's I've read!
sender unknown chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
:'D made mah face happeh. zim is most def the jealous type.